Real Learning: 1

"Hey, Scathach!" I yelled as loud as the puppet body allowed me with Cernunnos standing at my side at the end of the bridge. "I'm here! Come out!"

The gates of the large castle opened and from within came the Queen of the Land of Shadows. Walking forward, she casted a curious glance at Cernunnos but returned her attention to me.

"I expected you'd take longer, honestly," she confessed, crossing her arms. "I thought you would be lost, but I suppose you had a guide. You didn't let him do your test for you, did you?"

I scoffed. "Please, you would know the minute I try to cheat."

"Fair point," Scathach nodded before turning to Cernunnos. "And what are YOU doing here again?" She asked in an almost dead tone.

"I'm just here to check on you like usual-nunnos!" Cernunnos stated with an upbeat tone. "How have you been?"

Scathach stared at him for a few seconds before shaking her head with a sigh. "You fool. That kindness of yours will cost you your life," she groaned.

"Hehe," Cernunnos chuckled and he comically waved his large arms around, almost hitting me. "You didn't say it would be by you, or that you hate my visits! Well, you're okay, so see-nunnos you later!" He turned around began leaving. "Bye Zack, I'll try to visit!"

"Take care!" I waved at Cernunnos as he walked away, and when he was gone, I turned to Scathach with a smile. "He's weird for a god. In a good way."

"A fluffy fool that let's his heart decide for him is all he is," Scathach tried to make it sound ominous, but the fact she added 'fluffy' ruined that.

"Well, now that I made it here, can you watch over my puppet body for a while?" I asked.

"What?" Scathach looked at me in confusion.

I didn't hear a 'no'. "Great! Thanks!"

With that, I left my puppet body, causing it to drop, and returned to my real body which was in Nature's Law this whole time.

As soon as I opened my non existing eyes, I stood up and yelled. "Oh finally!"

Groaning, I stretched my back while pushing it with my arms, hearing more than a few cracks. The cracks were from the wood itself.

I obviously didn't feel anything like stress or relief in my real body. But, that's exactly why I was MENTALLY relieved. Because I'm back to not feeling anything.

I turned my arm into metal and created a saw. With that saw, I actually started sawing off my other arm, and I loved the fact I didn't feel a thing!

"Ah, that's the stuff!" I just watched as my arm fell on the ground and I grew a new one. Holding the saw again, I began sawing into my back, using it like a back scratcher. "I can't believe other Elementals pick human forms by choice! That felt so WRONG!"

It was like being forced into wearing a very itchy sweater for a long time and finally taking it off. At least that the closest thing I can describe it to.

I thought that spending a lot of time in my puppet body like that would actually get me used to the feeling, but it didn't. No matter how much time passed, it seems to STILL feel wrong.

I'm probably the closest Elemental to humans thought-process-wise, but it keeps feeling like I was never meant to have a body of flesh and blood.

It's like I was literally made to be just... elements.

"Maybe I should have taken up Ainzel's offer to research my origin," I groaned as I finished sawing off body parts and threw the saw away. "Meh, what's done is done," I shrugged as I created a lounge for me and sat down on it. "For now, I'll just relax on finally being me again. I'll come back to Scathach when I feel like it."

(A/N: Discord Server: https/discord .gg/ Q4gCynRsw3)