Snakes: 1

You know, considering that they were in isolation in the middle of nowhere, I really should have expected that the Gorgon sisters didn't have much going around.

"You REALLY have nothing better to do, do you?" I asked.

I was standing with my arms crossed watching as the Gorgon sisters did... nothing.

Literally. Stheno was just sitting on a rock while dangling her legs. Euryale was just picking flowers. Medusa was just standing by watching the kinds of flowers Euryale picked.

"We're goddesses. We have no interest in mortal luxuries," Stheno said while humming.

"Uh-huh. Does this also have to do with the fact you have literally nothing on this island beyond rocks and trees?" I asked and that caused all three girls to visibly tense. "So, that's a yes."

"Well, oh-wise-tree, do YOU have any ideas on what to do?" Euryale asked me with a glare.

I hummed as I looked around trying to find something to do. It shouldn't be hard. I found ways to entertain Gilgamesh of all people. It should be easy to entertain three little girls.

Then, I looked at the pillars around and had an idea. "Have you ever tried a swing?"

The Gorgon sisters, unsurprisingly, sometimes acted the age they look.

It didn't really take me long to create a swing. Thankfully, I had already learned how to create chains back in Uruk - which Enkidu enjoyed breaking just to show he's superior - so all I had to do was move two pillars next to each other and create a seat from wood.

"So, we just sit on this thing, and then what?" Euryale asked me as she and Stheno sat down on the seat of the swing.

Medusa was standing at the side, saying she was okay with waiting for her turn after her sisters. Though, from the way she kept checking the chains, the chair, the pillars, and even the sky, it was obvious she just wanted to watch over her sisters.

"Then I swing you through the air," I said as I grabbed the back of the seat they were using, pulled back, and pushed.

"W-Woah!" Both sisters grabbed the chains tightly. "Slow down a little!"

Medusa looked a little tense but after a few minutes we reached a steady rhythm in pushing the swing.

"This is like flying!" Euryale cheered despite still holding the chain.

"I-I guess this isn't so bad," Stheno was obviously trying to keep her superior attitude. "You can stop pushing like we're children, though."

When she said that, I grabbed the seat and didn't let go. "Alright, if you insist," I created a few vines that tied up the sisters to the seat and chains.

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" Stheno asked in worry.

"Hold on tight," I said as I turned to my wind element, pulled back, and then pushed as hard as I can while causing a small explosion of wind that sent them rocking forward.

The two eldest Gorgon sisters screamed as they shot through the air and made a full circle... and then another one... and another... okay, MAYBE I did over do it.

"A-Are they gonna be okay?!" Medusa asked me as we watched her sisters spin in full circles.

"They'll be fine," is what I said, but I was actually just hoping for that. After all, Goddess have more endurance than humans, even if they're weak, right?

After a few more full circles, the swing didn't have the strength to make another one and began going back and forth, slowly losing momentum.

I walked forward and grabbed the swing when it was close enough. "Are you two okay?"

They didn't even answer beyond groans. Their heads were spinning and I swear I can see swirls in their eyes.

"S-So... is it my turn yet?" Medusa asked, trying - and failing - to hide her excitement.

She's just adorable!