Profile: Svend

Servant Profile, Svend.

True Name: Shield King Svend.

Origin: Norse Mythology.

Class: (Shielder) (Ruler)

Gender: Male.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Strength: A.

Endurance: A++.

Agility: B+.

Magical Power: A.

Luck: C+.

Noble Phantasm: B~A+.

(Skills)

1: Primordial Runes.
Ancient Runes originating from Norse Mythology, created by the Alfather Odin. The power of these Runes greatly surpass these of modern time.

2: Giant Slayer.
Svend was well known as a warrior able to defeat entire groups of giants on his own. This ability is given to him because of these legends, Granting him advantage against "Giants".

3: Charisma A+.
The power of a great leader. Svend was the unifier of more than a few villages, creating a kingdom through his leadership and influence.

4: Blessing of the Tree of the World.
Svend was said to have been raised and blessed by the World Tree, Yggdrasil, itself. This ability grants him "+" on all parameters, and makes his Runes more potent. This skill also adds another "+" to his intelligence and MP.

5: Blessing of the Skogvættir.
Svend was raised by a Skogvættir, one of Norse's ancient forest spirits, according to legends. This skill grants him special protection against mystics that is powered by natural resources, such as Alchemy.

(Noble Phantasm)

[Astrid, Shield of Hearts.]
A powerful kite-shield created by the Skogvættir of the World Tree. The Shield is not one of strength, but one of will. As long as Svend's heart never wavers, this shield will always hold.

Rank: B++.
Type: Anti-Evil.
Range and Maximum number of targets: 1.

(Second Noble Phantasm)

[King of Unity]
This Noble Phantasm, which normally would be a skill, is created by the legend of Svend uniting a kingdom from the battle hungry Norse people. The warriors of Norse Mythology were always battle focused, and Svend was considered the "odd-one-out" for pursuing peace with other villages, which ended in them crowning him King. The skill is a form of mental influence which makes others more prone to believe that Svend truly wants peace when he offers it.

(Voice Lines.)

Summoning (5 Star): Ah, it looks like I was summoned! Greetings! Pleasure to make your acquaintance! I am Shielder, true Name: Svend. Let's get along, okay?

Leveling Up: Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all.

Leveling Up 2: Ah, the rewards of training. This brings me back.

1st Ascension: Armor is vital. There's being confident, and then there's being overconfident.

2nd Ascension: No change this time? Ah well. Meistari always told me to not be picky with equipment.

3rd Ascension: There's a difference between "brave" and "stupid", not preparing for battle by not wearing an armour is definitely the latter.

4th Ascension: Hahaha! I haven't felt this good since Meistari gave me Astrid. Thank you! For putting such faith in me, I swear to protect you with my Shield to the very end!

Bond 1: I may be a Norse warrior, but don't worry. I'm not as battle hungry as they usually are.

Bond 2: Hehe, this Chaldea place is incredible! So many odd and legendary people here! I'm impressed you can keep this place in one piece!

Bond 3: I've been spending some time in this "Simulator" place. Ha! My wife would have loved it! A place where she can keep fighting as many opponents as she wants!

Bond 4: You wanna know about Meistari? Well, he was hard on his training, but he was never really unreasonable. Huh, you wanna know about him as a person? Well... he definitely was something.

Bond 5: When I lost my family, all I could think about was how scared I was. I hated that feeling, and I hated how weak I was. So, I asked Meistari to teach me, and he eventually agreed. And then... he taught me that fear is natural. There's nothing wrong with being afraid, just don't let that fear control you. That lesson greatly helped me in life. I hope it helps you as well.

Conversation 1: Now, now. There's no reason to skip your training. Let's go to the field now!

Conversation 2: Masters and servants, huh? I see that as a two way relationship. The master gives the Servant a chance to fulfill their dreams, and Servant helps their master with theirs.

Conversation 3: My thoughts on you? Ha! You need to ask? Anyone who gives a honest handshake like yours is a friend of mine!

Conversation 4 (Sigurd): Oh! The Great Dragon Slayer! It's truly an honor to fight alongside you! Swords and Shields are a powerful combo!

Conversation 5 (Brynhild): The great Valkyrie of the Alfather. I am truly honored to fight by your side.

Conversation 6 (Valkyries): Eh... Master, those three girls have been following me for some time now while mumbling "hero" this and "hero" that. Do you know why?

Conversation 7 (Yggdrasil): hmm... You know, I was never able to hear her voice before. I sometimes overheard Meistari talk to the Great Tree, but in all honesty, I sometimes thought... well, that he lost it. She seems really happy to talk to people.

Conversation 8 (Zaraka): Zaraka, there you are! Come on! Me and a few guys are having a few drinks! You wouldn't fit in? Bah! Who cares! There's no "fitting in" when a good drink is involved!

Conversation 9 (Penthesilea): The Queen of Amazons really remind me of my wife. She was really violent when she wanted to be.

Likes: a good fight, beer with friends, and my people are all the things I like!

Dislikes: I'd like to avoid any unnecessary fighting. It feels like a waste if lives.

About the Holy Grail: Bah, who needs that. If you have a dream, achieve it yourself.

During events: Oh, is it a festival? A celebration? What are we waiting for? Let's go!