FGO Singularity: 2

(A/N: Medusa looks like her Rider version but with a white dress instead of black.)

Third POV:

In a flash of light, the master of Chaldea appeared in a valley filled with rocks at the foot of a large mountain.

"Confirming successful Rayshift," Mash said, holding her shield up.

Roman's face popped up. "Good to hear. Everything looks good from our end, too."

Mash noticed Ritsuka looking over himself. "Master, is something wrong?"

"Ah, not really," Ritsuka just shook his head. "I was expecting something to... you know, go wrong like usual."

"Hey! Not every Rayshift is gonna have a complication!" Roman cried out looking hurt. "I mean, sure, we had soke blunders, but give us some credit. We're trying our best here."

"Okay, okay, sorry," Ritsuka chuckled before looking at the mountain. "So, this is Mount Olympus, huh?"

"Indeed," Medusa nodded while looking at the mountain top and placing a hand on her chin. "Hmm... it's not as large as I remember, but it is to be expected considering the time."

"Olympus is Greek territory, right?" Mash looked at Medusa hopefully. "Can you guide us through here?"

"I'm sorry, but I won't be of any help in that regard," Medusa quickly denied that notion. "Not only did I never come here personally since me and my sisters spent most of our time in the Shapeless Isles, but the area is bound to have changed since this very far from my time."

"Well, guess we're relying on you, Roman," Ritsuka looked at the hologram of the doctor. "Got anything for us?"

"Give me a second," Roman pushed a few buttons and turned his head to look at another screen. "Alright... you have a village around a mile in the south. Be careful though, there's some weird signals around the area."

"Weird how?" Ritsuka asked.

"They're kind of like Shadow Servants but still not quite like that," Roman said before narrowing his eyes. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Alright, let's get going," Ritsuka said as they began walking in the direction of the village.

As they were walking on side of the mountain, Medusa turned to Scathach. "Are you going to stare at me the whole way?" She asked.

"Humph, I simply don't see what makes you so special," Scathach huffed while turning her head.

Medusa sighed while shaking her head. "Zack, what did you get me into?" Ahe mumbled.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry if I'm being nosy, but who is 'Zack'?" Mash asked meekly.

"She must be talking about Zeke," Da Vinci's face appeared in a holographic screen. "In the stories, Medusa apparently had control over a beast made of wood, stone, and metal that protected her island. That monster was known as Zeke."

Medusa shook her head with a tired look. "Why do you humans bastardise stories to such an extent? Honestly. This is why I'm summoned as a Rider, it's because you humans saw me as some kind of beast tamer," she groaned.

"Eh, sorry, we do acknowledge that our records aren't entirely accurate. Nero and Drake's genders should be enough proof," Da Vinci apologised before crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. "But that does make me curious, what connection do YOU have to Zeke, Scathach?"

Scathach blinked and her face showed genuine confusion. "They don't know?" She asked while turning to Medusa.

"I've looked through their records and some history books. No one really made a connection," she replied with a shrug.