Sunbright: 2

"And I'm telling YOU if these apes knew their hand from their foot, I'd actually believe that."

"You really have a hard time giving credit to humans?"

"I give credit where it's due and the only credit these hairless apes will ever get from me is about their wine making."

I don't even remember what we were arguing about. I swear we started this talking about how Yang's hair was getting too long. I can't even blame Yu's complaining for this.

"One day, you'll have to acknowledge humans for what they can do," I said while crossing my arms.

Yu rolled her eyes. "Yeah. When they walk on the moon, I'll do that."

Don't say it. Don't say it. DON'T SAY IT! IT'LL RAISE WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS! Plus, it'll be funnier to see her reaction to that in person.

"Back to the original topic," I said while struggling to withhold what I know. "Yang is getting a haircut. End of discussion."

"Fine. I don't care either way," she shrugged her shoulders before turning to the entrance. "That brat better not be eating the plants aga-" She suddenly stopped and stood up from her seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Something is near the brat."

"WHAT?!" I jumped from my seat. "You said no life would come into my territory!"

"I did! I didn't expect some goddess to suddenly decide her ego is more important than her intelligence!"

"Goddess?!"

"Some fox deity of the sun. I met her before when she was stirring trouble in the nation. If you think I hate human you should see how SHE treats them."

Wait... fox deity of the sun? Absolutely despise humans? Where have I heard that-

... Oh.

Third POV:

"Anyway we should-"

*Crash*

Yu stared at the hole that Zack had just created and jumped through in their wall.

The Elemental sighed. "Well, now I HAVE to go and make sure he doesn't destroy the nation."

Meanwhile, Yang was still frozen in place as Daji walked closer. She kept looking around, hoping for some way to escape.

"Hmm... an Oni and human hybrid? You reek of Orochi's blood, too. Such an interesting thing, you are," Daji commented as reached the girl. "What's your name, child?" Yang said nothing, still frozen in place. She was suddenly grabbed tightly by the cheeks with one of Daji's hands. "You know... It's only common manners to introduce yourself when asked to," Daji smirked cruelly the girl as she forced her to look up at her.

Yang's eyes teared up in fear as she opened her mouth. "Z-Zack... Where Zack?"

Daji looked confused for a moment. "Who is-"

Suddenly, a powerful hurricane of wind covered the entire area. Yang felt Daji let her go and fell on her back. She closed her eyes as the strong winds tore through the area and almost knocked her into the air.

The winds vanished just as suddenly as they came. Yang sat up and slowly opened her eyes to see that Daji was no longer there.

She then noticed that all the trees had lost their leaves, most likely blown by the wind.

Something crashed into one of the mountains in the distance and Yang looked at the large dust cloud that was generated by the powerful crash.

"Brat!" She turned around and saw Yu-Mei Ren running up towards her. She knelt down besides the fallen child and started looking her over.

"Wher-"

"Hold still!" Yu instructed and Yang froze in place as the Elemental finished checking her for wounds. "You're okay," Yu sighed and helped the girl up. "That's good. The last thing I need is for that idiot to destroy the world in a rage-fit about how you got a scratch."

"Where is Zack?" Yang asked frantically.

"If I have to guess, probably beating up your bully," Yu replied.

"Zack is gonna die?!" Yang asked fearfully.

"Believe me, brat, if anything out there CAN kill him, he wouldn't have that mark on his chest," Yu scoffed while crossing her arms. "If anything, I'm more worried about the nation getting blown up because he went to a warpath."

(A/N: Discord Server: https://discord .gg/ sVxFeYG7)