Omake: Testing.

Third POV:

"Alright, let's get started!" Zack said as he and Zelretch stood at the edge of Nature's Law.

Today, Zack and Zelretch begin testing prototypes for the Mystic Code that would help Earth and heal Gaia. The first model they created looked like a staff with a rainbow colored crystal at the top. The staff was stabbed into the ground and held in place.

"Activating the Mystic Code in three," Zelretch walked out of the border of Nature's Law, held his hand forward, and a magical circle appeared on top of it. "Two... One," the Magician twisted his hand, looking like he flipped a switch.

The crystal lit up and the Yggdrasil wood that made the staff seemed to be reacting. It began shaking slightly before-

*Boom!*

It exploded into dozens of pieces.

Zelretch and Zack looked at where the Mystic Code used to be before the Elemental turned to the Magician. "It lasted longer than I thought before it exploded."

"I know," Zelretch agreed.

"I honestly expected it to explode before you even got to turn it on," Zack added.

"Me, too," Zelretch chuckled.

Take 2:

"New Mystic Code test commencing," Zelretch stated, looking at the staff with the crystal being in the middle of it this time instead of the top.

"Hit it," Zack said.

Zelretch activated the Mystic Code. The crystal lit up like before. It kept getting brighter and brighter. Suddenly, it started flickering on and off before it went off completely.

And then it caught fire.

"Well, at least it didn't-"

*Boom!*

"... explode," Zack finished after the Mystic Code did he said it didn't.

Take 6:

"Alright, new test," Zack said as he and Zelretch looked at another staff. This one looked the same as the first but the crystal was star-shaped.

"Beginning test," Zelretch twisted his arm in the magical circle, activating the Mystic Code.

The Mystic Code began glowing and the glow was steady this time... however, the rainbow colors began spinning before they started shooting lasers everywhere.

"Whao!" Zelretch ducked, dodging one of the lasers before jumping into Nature's Law and hiding behind Zack.

"Shut it off!" Zack yelled, holding his arms up as the blasts struck his body.

Zelretch couldn't use his Magic inside the Reality Marble, as such he needed for a chance to escape from the blasts to do that.

... That took a whole hour.

Take 9:

"Another day, another attempt," Zack commented.

Zelretch finished the last touches on their newest Mystic Code, which looked more like a cube with a rainbow colored crystal at it's core.

The Magician stepped back and activated the Mystic Code. The crystal inside the cube made from Yggdrasil wood came to life and the glow was steady this time.

However, at a certain point, it it flared greatly and suddenly went out... before the wood around it turned to goo.

"How... how does that even work?" Zack turned to Zelretch for an explanation on what just happened.