Take Me To Your Leader: 1

Waking up in my puppet body after I transported it to the Mortal Realm somewhere in Britain, I stood up and looked around.

I've been around Britain before but that was WAY before it's current state back in the age of gods, plus I never explored it that much, so I don't exactly know where I am. I just know I'm in Britain.

"Great, going in blind again," I groaned.

I started walking while looking around. I was in surrounded by grass hills. The whole place was honestly peaceful and peacefully quiet and there was a forest in the far distance.

I guess this wasn't so bad. It did bring me back to the days where I travelled mindlessly around the world. I always got lost because I never knew where I was, but I always loved exploring.

Reaching the edge of the forest, I found that a dirt road has been made with a lot of travel marks. Obviously, this is used a lot by people, meaning that either direction can actually lead me to something.

Picking a direction - my right - I started travelling towards it and hoping that, sooner or later, I would run into something. And, thankfully, I did.

It was a group of people that were wearing travelling clothes. Their attire was white shirts, brown pants, and some leather here and there for the men, and brown dresses with white tops for the women. None of them exactly looked high-class.

"Hey! Hello!" I greeted after calling out and they all tensed, probably because of Baraka on my back. "Can you help me? I'm looking to find someone named Arthur."

The people looked around before one of them spoke up. "Are you perhaps speaking of King Arthur?"

"Oh, she's already king?" The people looked confused, probably because I said 'she'. "Well, whatever. Yes. I'm looking for her, can you tell me where I can find her?"

"Her?" The same guy that spoke looked at me and shook his head. "Sorry, but we don't know the girl you're talking of. We thought you meant king Arthur."

"Oh for the love of... Can you tell me where I can find king Arthur? He's connected to the person I'm looking for," I requested, holding my irritation at this confusion of gender.

I would complain but Chinese history thinks my daughter is a man, so I have no room to do so.

"We are travelling to the Kingdom that King Arthur is creating right now. You may follow us if you like," another guy suggested.

"Sure, thank you," I agreed and tagged along with them.

It took quite a few days of travelling, and in those days I talked with those people to get a better understanding of what's going on.

First of all, Camelot is not finished yet. Arthur had only recently started trying to create Camelot. These people I was with were merchants that were smart enough to tell Arthur's side was the winning one, so they wanted to place their investments in Arthur and Camelot early on.

Second of all, the Round Table does exist, but with only a few seats. These people did hear stories about knights like Bedivere and Kay fighting alongside Arthur and uniting people.

This honestly is good for me. If I arrived later, that means I would have to put up with the Round Table way after they were filled up and started their drama.

Nearly two weeks of travelling later, we reached large white gates and walls that were currently in the process of being built. As we walked closer to the gates, only one thought crossed my mind.

"(This is so unreasonably flashy,)" I nearly groaned out but managed to keep it to myself. Why does everything have to be pearly white?

Four guards wait at the gate. Each of them wearing a white armour and holding a spear. "Halt!" One of the guards yelled. "State your business."

"We are merchants, here in hopes to begin trade and business under King Arthur's rule," the leader of the merchants, Mark as I came to learn, said.

"We shall have men inspect your wares to ensure of what you say," the guard said before nodding to another guard who walked away, probably to bring more guards for inspection. The first guard turned to me. "And you, are you with them?"

I guess he was asking because I stood a little further than the group of merchants and I didn't exactly look like one of them with the clothes Scathach gave me and Baraka on my back.

"I'm here for Arthur. Take me to your leader," I answered.

(A/N: Discord Server: https/discord .gg/ Q4gCynRsw3)