1

"Mumma today's full moon let's go outside and see the moon?"a little 12 years old asked his mum cutely.

"No, Venice, it's dengerous outside at night we'll go when your Daddy is home okay?" Pete told his son. He's a strong mumma but he don't wanna risk to go outside with his trouble making son and trouble the shit out of his brain when his husband isn't home . Vegas had gone to teach some rogue wolves a lesson with Kinn. Though they didn't want to go with eachother but who're they to disobey their wives order?

"But Pai and Mae is here too we all can go out together let's go naaaa na na na" Venice said with a pout.

Pete can't resist his pouty cute face so he thought about it for a few seconds and said "Fine ask Mae first if he agrees then we'll go"

"Yayyyyyy, I'll ask Pai and Mae right now thanks Mumma love you" he gave pete a bear hug and left the room. Pete
chuckled lightly and hugged him back " Mumma loves Venice too".

Pai was waiting for Venice outside the room. When he came out he whispered "What Mumma said?"."Said to ask Mae"Venice replied. "Mae said the same. What should we do now vency?"asked Pai. Venice thought for a second and said "Let's wait here for a while and go back to moms and tell them they agreed" he's already proud about what he has thought of. Pai asked"and if they knew we tricked them?"" Well that'll be too late cuz we'll already be outside and having fun" said Venice. Pai thought about it some moment and said "well let's see what happens".

They started working on their plans and soon they were outside the mansion and playing around in the woods.They smirked at eachother when they know they succeeded to go out of the mansion. After watching their sons' interaction Porsche and Pete looked at eachother and shaked their head "Look how they learnt to fool us Jesus what they'll do when they grow up?" Pete said "As expected I wanna see what this two do" Porsche said his best friend looking at their babies with amusement.

"Mumma,Mae we're going a little further will be back ASAP" Pai screamed from a little distance. "If you don't come back before midnight I'm gonna beat both of your ass" Pete shouted back making Porsche to laugh out.

"Are you sure you saw the kitty came that way?" Venice asked Pai. "Super sure, vency" Pai replied."Okay help me find it fast and let's go back or Mumma is gonna beat our ass you heard him right?" Venice said. At that time suddenly the sky clouded and started rumbling."Vency I think it's gonna rain we should head back first" Pai said looking at the sky. "But I wanna pet the kitty and you promised to search it with me now help and if you don't I'm gonna beat your ass" Venice glared at Pai. But soon after that it started raining."Shit let's hurry back I'm gonna give you a kitty later vency let's go back" Pai said and ran towards the mansion with him.

When they were running Venice heard some sound coming from the bushes. He stopped Pai and said "Let's go check if it's the kitty". "But if it's some other animal?" Pai asked. "Then we'll run easy Pai come on". They get close near the bush and heard a whimper. They looked at eachother with curiousity and Venice removed the bush and saw a little wolf was whimpering with an injured leg. After seeing the wolf he don't know what happened to him . He felt like some energy is pulling towards the Little wolf and his inner wolf 'Boss' is restlessly telling to keep the wolf to himself but he couldn't move from his spot and just looked at the wolf. He was mesmerized by the little beautiful wolf.

Seeing Venice standing like a statue Pai tried to help him but the wolf whimpered. He got scared of Pai,assuming he will hurt him and moved back. Before they could try to help the Little wolf they saw a man with some guards arriving there and scooping the wolf into their arms. Seeing him in their arm Venice's inner wolf growled at them but he controlled himself. The man in lead called someone and informed that they found the boy and they are taking him back. Before leaving that man asked Pai and Venice "Did you see anyone near this wolf". They shaked their head and Pai said "We heard him crying behind the bush. We tried to help but he's scared. Is he okay?" The guards said "He got kidnapped that's why he's scared. He'll be fine soon. Khob khun nong, you should go back now or you'll get sick. Bye bye na"

They bed their goodbye and at that moment Porsche and a angry Pete arrived. "You little devils! what the hell did I told you guys about coming back and Why're standing in the rain?? let's go home you're totally drenched what will I tell your father If you got sick?" "Chaien mung Vegas won't say that you're worrying too much" Porsche tried to calm Pete. "You shut up Jesus look at them" Pete exclaimed and Porsche just Shake his head.

(In Dark Moon mansion)

"Vency we're dead" Pai whispered while watching their Mumma freaking out about their health and what would've happened if someone took the opportunity to kidnap or even kill them."Yes you're he's sure gonna report to your Pa and Daddy" Porsche said while giving them some dry clothes.
"Mae listen what happened first na then you decide if you should tell Pa and Daddy na" Vegas whined. "Ok tell us what happened" Pete asked somehow after calming himself a little. Pai explained everything to Pete and Porsche and they calmed down. Pete said " Still it need to be reported to Dads but if you two wanna be saved then don't come out of your room". "We're gonna hide!!!!!" They screamed and went to their secret room to hide for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyy chap 1 completed.
Venice is Phayu? Yes he is and his parents are Vegas and Pete.
Pai is our lovely handsome Praipai. His parents are Kinn and Porsche. I know you guys already noticed.

But who's the little wolf?  Why is he making our Phayu go wild for him? And who's the one who rescued the Little Wolfie?

Let's find out!!!!!

See ya all in next chap

Love you guys  😘💓
Keep supporting and reading my stories and I'll try my best to make best stories just for you   ☺️💓