26

The very next day Phayu went to the jwellery shop for the chain. He wanted something unique like not craving his name on the chain but craving his sign. He wanted to give Rain a 'storm' craved necklace . Two caught his attention. He didn't know which one to choose so he brought them both. The first was a simple platinum chain with a cloud and storm shape. And the second one was a platinum storm pendant with a blue rainy day storm inside it.

      (Let me know, do you like the chains?)

Phayu was nervous about if Rain would like it or not. That day Phayu came home before Rain and started preparing for dinner. He made all Rain's favourite dishes. Phayu went to the garden that was behind the house to decorate it. When he finished it was almost time for Rain to come back home so he lit the lights and  went inside.

When he entered the house he saw Rain was putting off his shoes . He saw Phayu and ran and jumped on him. Phayu caught him one hand in his waist and one under his bum so that he won't fall.

Rain: I'm home.

Phayu: Welcome home kitty.

Rain peeked on his lips but before he could move away his face Phayu chased his lips and caught for a passionate kiss. He sucked Rain's upper lips then lower and lightly licked his bottom lips in the kiss. That make Rain moan and squirm in his hand. Rain wrapped his legs around Phayu's waist so he wouldn't fall . Phayu gripped him tight and sat then on the sofa. He closed the gap between them and pulled Rain dangerously close towards him. Phayu wants to enter his Kitty's mouth but the boy has no intention to give him any access soon so he bit his lower lips. That made Rain gasp. Phayu took the chance to push his tongue into Rain's mouth. His tongue met Rain's and Phayu wanted to play a battle with him. But Rain couldn't hold the fight much longer so he submitted and let Phayu's tongue to explore his mouth. ' Ah so sweet. More I want more . I wanna eat more of the strawberries.' Rain was shivering and moaning in the kiss. That made Phayu turn on. He peeked one last time and left his mouth and latched his lips on Rain's jaw. The intense kiss made Rain breathless. He was panting and gasping for air. Phayu trailed from his jaw to his little ear and bit it . Rain gasped and moaned his name out  'P'Phayu' . Damn if Phayu doesn't stop now he doesn't know how evil he'll do to this boy. He needs to calm himself down. He kissed Rain's ear one last time that made Rain to tremble then his jawline and lastly his lips once again.