5

(Sky's apartment layout from a above view)

Sky: Rain wake up we have to go home.

Rain was sleeping in Sky's apartment soundly. Today is full moon . There'll be celebration in every clan this day. Sky's family and Rain's family were forever best neighbours so they're gonna held the occasion together.

Rain: Just 5 more minutes na...

Sky: If you don't wake up now I'm gonna leave and go alone. Sky threatened Rain. Rain knows very well his Mama's gonna kill him if he doesn't come home at the same time with Sky.He jumped off the bed and ran to shower room. His promised 5 mins sleep became 'Rain's the fastest boy to get ready time.

Rain: I'm ready . Let's go.

Sky nodded and they headed towards Lion King Clan aka Rain's family. They knew their family's gonna gather there. When they arrived Talay ran to Sky and hugged him while sniffing.

Talay: "How're you my baby"

Sky: Mae I'm fine. Why're you crying? Don't cry na I'm here with you right now see?

Puaen: How're you doing son?(hugged Sky) Pho Mae was worried about you.

Sky: Pho I'm okay don't worry na .

Talay: You're looking skinny baby. Are you not eating well? You should have attend Uni from home like Rain.

Sky: Mae I told you before na I wanna be dependent on myself. Look at him he's to lazy to do anything that's why he didn't moved out.P1P

Rain : Oi don't say me lazy. I'm not . I didn't move cause I'll miss Mama's food so much . It'll be waste right?

Everyone laughed at his explanation and send the boys to their room to rest.

At evening before the occasion starts Sky and Rain came out of their room and go to the living room where their parents were.
When they appear they saw there parents were discussing something so seriously so they didn't disturb their conversation and go and sit on a sofa.

Leo: Ouuu Rain Sky you're awake? Did you sleep well or want to rest some more?

Rain : Yes dad slept good. So what're you guys talking about . Any problem is there?

Fiat: No nothing like that but there's a serious thing we want to share with you two Rain and Sky

Rain and Sky nodded and concentrated at what's  the adults gonna say now.

Fiat: You know the Dark Moon Clan and Sunlight Clan right?

Rain's eyes widened but he nodded knowing how powerful the clan was.

Dark Moon Clan and Sunlight Clan are the most powerful Clan in the whole Thailand. I mean who doesn't know the two cousins who rules the Kingdoms?They're the scariest Clans . Even the foreign Clans bow and respect them with everything. Sunlight Clan is the Major family. They have a son everyone knows him as Pai and Dark Moon Clan is Minor family . Everyone know their son as Venice. But none know what's their real name and all. Everyone call them Prince Pai and Prince Venice. The most curious thing about them is they're very secretive about themselves. Whenever anyone went to meet them they use a mask to hide their face. Everyone thinks maybe they do that so they can avoid conflict. But who knows what that actual reason is to hide their face like that.

Sky nodded and stayed calm to let them continue.

Talay: So the thing is The both Clan is gonna attend our ceremony today.

Rain: W-WHAT!!!

Sky: Rain calm down they're not gonna bite you.

Rain: B-but they're so big deal!!! What's their business here!! Mama.

Fiat: They want to make an alliance between us.

Sky: How's that?

Talay: They gave us the proposal to hold a marriage of you two with Prince Pai and Venice.

Sky: And you agreed?

Talay nodded and Sky don't know what to do now. Rain started to freak out cause he don't wanna be anyone's wife other that P'Phayu. He was gathering up his confidence to confess to him so he can have a chance to get into a relationship with the senior. But the all courages he was gathering for almost 3 months is now gonna end up like this? No no no he can't process the whole thing!!

Puaen: Boys calm down na. We agreed but gave a condition. You guys will date for one month with each other. And if you like each other then we'll continue the process of marriage.

Sky: But who agreed with which family?

Leo: Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche wanted your hand for their son Sky. And Khun Pete just grab Rain's photo and threatened his husband if he's not his son's wife he's gonna stay with khun Thankhun for 2 years. I pity the poor man he's so gone for his wife . He just nodded and looked at his wife like a puppy. I couldn't believe my eyes they were from the great family whom scare the whole Thailand.

Everyone started laughing hearing the conversation.

Fiat: So I'll say give it a try boys? If you don't like you don't have to na?

Sky and Rain looked at eachother and then nodded. They can't deny their parents at anything. They're so good parents and they want good for them always . Even they're not forcing them to marry . So giving it a try won't hurt right?

They excuse themselves and went to Rain's room to discuss about it.

Rain: Sky I'm gonna ignore the whole one month you just see. Then I'll hit on P'Phayu and make him fall for me.

Sky looked at his friend and asked.

Sky: Don't you like Ple anymore? I thought you were joking that day.... Ai Rain you're serious about P'Phayu?!!

Rain: Yes I'm serious. I thought I liked Ple but after seeing P'Phayu for the second time at the party i realised I don't feel that heart racing desperacy for Ple. I don't feel the same way towards anyone like I feel for P'Phayu. I really like him.

Rain said so sincerely that Sky didn't say anything about this anymore. He was wandering how could the families offer the proposal to marry them? Do they have any intentions or what? He couldn't understand the purpose at all...