19

What the doctor said make Phayu froze. He stood in front of Rain's room like a statue. Then his parents came.

Pete: Venice what happened!!

Venice: It's all my fault

Pete: What ? What do you mean?

Vegas: Venice come here son what's wrong?

Vegas was worried. He has never seen this expression on his son's face before . He felt like he's gonna have his past rolling again in front of his eyes. He won't let his son go through what he has been .

Venice: It's all my fault if if I haven't dragged him with me if he I he didn't storm out of my room like that he he....

Pete(grabbed Venice's face) : Baby listen listen look at Mom. Come on baby please look at me . It isn't your fault we're here see we'll be with Rain and help him with anything and everything.

Vegas saw his wife calming his son down so he went to Leo to ask him the details. He said everything to Vegas that got Vegas go mad. How could a human being be so cruel over a little boy!! He'll surely look into this with Porsche and Kinn.

The next day

Now everyone is somehow relieved cause which medicine Rain took worked and his heat has started properly so they left the Lion King Clan and went to the villa to talk about last night's incident. Sky , Fiat and Talay didn't come cause they'll look after Rain. Payu didn't want to leave Rain Alone but everyone took him with them forcefully.
Stop started talking first explaining what happened made Vegas and Pete glare and Venice who looked down.

Stop: I want to say sorry Khun Leo. I didn't mean to do that with Rain. I like him but never wanted to make him accept me by force.

Leo understands. He's a Alpha too and he know how hard it was for him to stay friends with Fiat but couldn't jerk off the urge to mark him.

Leo: I understand you. But I'll hope you won't be so reckless form next time .

Stop: Do you think Rain will ever talk with me?

Leo: It's depending on him I can't do anything about this.

Leo smiled sadly at the boy who looked like he'll break down . But Leo know his son he'll forgive him for sure but who knows if he doesn't want so he don't want to give Stop's hope a chance.

Stop: Then I'll excuse myself.

Everyone nodded and Stop left the villa. Vegas threw a glare as soon as Stop went out of the room.

Vegas: Care to explain for what you've done?

Phayu had no answer. He don't even know why he did that. He just got mad seeing Rain near Stop.

Pete: Venice?

Phayu: I don't know why I'm doing this I I just don't know.

Vegas: Then explain!!! At first you're saying you're searching for your soulmate now you're being like this to Rain you can't just do that!!

A silence fell on the room.

Leo: Soulmate? What soulmate?

Pete: He thinks that ,the wolf he has seen in the forest 12 years ago,he tried to help after the little wolf somehow managed to get out of a place where someone kidnapped him was his soulmate.

Leo: Then what's the meaning of dating my son?

Phayu: We weren't dating. We are just being a junior and senior.

Puaen: Wait Leo calm down. Venice the story your mother said did you see a white little wolf with injured leg?

Phayu( surprised): How did you know?

Puaen (smiled): Well I went there to rescue Rain that night.

Everyone was shocked. Venice couldn't understand what he was saying. He tried to remember the night he saw the wolf and the man who went to rescue looks like like.... His eyes widened.

Phayu: It was you and the the little wolf was..

Puaen: Yes it was Rain.

He couldn't process what he was listening . Is it for real? How can this be possible oh my god. He didn't expect the one he was searching for was Rain!!! He's such a fool!! His soulmate was right in front of his eyes but he couldn't recognise him what a fool he is . Now how will he go near Rain? What he has done to Rain maybe he won't ever want to see his face anymore. What should he do.

Leo: You're saying my son is Venice's soulmate?

Pai: Yes uncle. He used to tell me that when he saw the wolf his inner wolf started being restless and ever after letting him go with uncle Puaen he was sick for almost a week. His wolf was sad to lose connection with his soulmate. And I feel him very well cause I know I can't stay without Sky too.

Puaen (surprised) : Wait you mean Sky is your soulmate!!!

Pai: Yes .

He smiled at his future father-in-law. He was  proud to let the seniors know that he has found his mate.

The parents were happy to hear that their children found their soulmate but Leo asked Venice.

Leo: Venice you didn't tell Rain about the soulmate thing did you?

Venice nodded his head and the father sighed.

Leo: Now what will you do about this? You hurt my son a lot but as for you're his soulmate I can't  say him to marry any other person cause that'll make him suffer and I don't think you'll let that happen either.

Phayu: I have waited for him 12 years it was my fault I got all the feelings of him being my someone but I was blind to let it slide in my heart. I was searching for him while pushing him away .

Phayu chuckled with a watery voice. Pai patted his shoulder.

Phayu: I'll do anything and everything to make him love me again. I know I've made mistake but I promise to fix everything. Can you trust me?

Leo: This is your last chance.

Leo knows Phayu is a good guy though he is confused. But his son is his number one priority. He'll make sure his son is okay. Even if Phayu is his soulmate he won't let him come near him if he hurt him again.

On the other hand Phayu make it promise he'll fix everything and make Rain fall for him again.

____________________________________

Another chapter complete phew.

My mind is gonna blust with all this wahhhhh so hard to write.

I hope you'll like this.
____________________________________

Side story

Vegas: My mouth slipped

Pete:  I'll put less oil in food from now on

Vegas: But it was good though

Pete: Shut up your son almost got killed by Rain's father.

Vegas: He deserves it

Pete: Ai WEGATH

Vegas: 🥹🥹🥹🥹

____________________________________

Chap complete I guys now you guys can guess what's gonna happen in next chapter.

Until then keep reading and supporting

Love you 😘😘❣️