34🔞

After the training was done Sky and Rain stayed in the Main fam house. Both Sky and Rain now have their own rooms in both Major and Minor houses . They went to their own room with their Boyfriend following them behind. While passing the living there was Vegas Kinn and Macau sitting there discussing some project proposals they got recently. Macau saw his nephews following their boyfriends and laughed out loud.

Macau: Bro look look two dogs following their masters for attention.

Rain and Sky got embarrassed and ran to their room. Macau laughed hard and fell on the ground like he has seen their invisible tells wagging when they were following Rain and Sky but stopped wagging and lowered when they ran away. Venice and Pai glared at their uncle and dads who were smiling at them apologetically. They rushed behind their boyfriend afraid maybe they had locked the door.

At that time Pete and Porsche entered the living room and saw the scene but held their laughter until their sons left.

Pete: Mac don't tease them like that. They're newly in a relationship and They haven't seen them the whole day . We were training them.

Macau: They just mimicked these idiots when they were in love with you two. It reminds me of those days hahaha.

Vegas: Wait till you get yourself a lover then we'll see who's the dog.

Macau laughed at his brother like how he can't disagree with the fact he was like a dog tooo.

Venice and Pai when they went upstairs they were relieved to see their boyfriends didn't lock the door so they entered and locked the door so none would come and ruin their time.

Today Pai has brought the chain for Sky to wear. He wants to bond with Sky as his forever mate . He bought the chain a long time ago but didn't give it to him before. But today he has gathered all his courage.

Pai: I hope you'll like it Sky

Sky: Like what?

Sky has come out of the shower and saw his boyfriend standing there talking with himself. Pai was startled. He immediately hid the necklace and said.

Pai: It's a surprise. Close your eyes first.

Sky closed his eyes and waited for Pai to tell him the surprise. Then he felt a cold metal around his neck and looked back at Pai with shocked wide eyes.

Sky: Is that the pendant?

Pai: Mhmm.

Sky: You want me to be your forever?

Pai: You doubt I wouldn't? Silly... of course it's you. I bought it a long time ago but didn't know how to give it to you. Well you like it?

Sky: Love it!! Thank you so much P'Pai.

Pai: I love you.

Sky: I love you too.

(Warning ⚠️ 🔞⚠️)