23

2 hours passed but still Phayu didn't show up and it started to rain too. Rain didn't bring any umbrella with him But Rain has made up his mind no matter how long he has to wait ,he will but he won't go back without an answer. He curled up in a ball and sat there to wait for some more. Then at last after more one and half hour Phayu came running to him.

Phayu: Rain!!! Why're you standing in tha rain? You will catch cold. Come .

Phayu tried to go ahead but Rain stopped him.

Rain: I have something to ask.

Phayu: We'll talk later. Let's so back first.

Phayu took Rain to his home and gave him his smallest clothes to wear. When Rain came out Phayu started drying his hair.

Phayu: Rain, Phi is sorry. Phi didn't mean to come late . I have some important works to look at and forgot what time it was and my phone's battery was out too. Sorry na .

It doesn't matter to Rain now why he's late. He need to get his answer first.

Rain: Why are you doing this?

Phayu's hand stopped. He looked at the boy sitting in front of him and asked confusedly.

Phayu: What?

Rain: You said you have your mate . You found him right?

Phayu stayed silent.

Phayu: Rain can we not talk about...

Rain: No we can't not talk about this. I need to know why are you doing this with me. You said on your own that you have your mate then Why're you treating me like you're gonna be my lover? If you ask me then I'll say no seniors treat a junior this affectionately if they don't have a feelings for them and I know you don't have any feelings for me then Why're you doing this with me.

Rain started crying after finishing this. Phayu tried to said something but Rain started again.

Rain: You have found your mate right?

Phayu: Yes I did but that's not wha....

Rain: That's it.

Rain stood up. So what P'Som said was right. He has found his mate. He is P'Phayu's mate. Now he should move away from P'Phayu. No matter how much he loves him he can't be a home wrecker. P'Phayu is a loyal man to his mate. Being an Omega he can't do this another Omega.

Rain: P'Phayu please don't meet me anymore.

Rain said and ran out of his house crying like crazy. He have to leave or he'll make a mess of himself. He has to leave.

Everything happened so fast that Phayu couldn't figure if it's happening for real or in dream. Rain what're you saying you're my mate you're the one I love with all my heart you're my one and only Omega I'm waiting to be mine. What're you talking about. How can you say I don't like you. Phayu wanted to say all this but nothing came out of his throat. He felt like it just got stuck there. But did Rain just said not to meet him anymore? Now it hurts it hurts so bad. A lone tear came out of Phayu's eyes. He didn't even realise he was crying. He ran after Rain but he couldn't see him anywhere. Phayu has never cried for anyone in his life but he burst into tears to just heard from Rain that he won't meet him anymore. He tried calling him texting him but no response came from the other side . He then called Pai and told him everything with a choked cry.

Pai understood at once hearing Phayu's voice that something is wrong . He immediately drove towards Phayu's condo and ran to his room . When he entered he saw Phayu was crying mess . He ran to him and hugged him .

Pai: Venice calm down please. It's okay everything will be okay.

Phayu: How will it be okay! Rain Just left me. He.... he said... he....not to meet him..... I...I