58

Vegas , Kinn and Kim was searching for Tawan and that moment Stop, Ple and Som entered the house. Kinn got a little irritated to see them there at that moment. He asked

Kinn: Why did you come now? It's dangerous here.

Stop: I want to see his last day with my own eyes.

Som and Ple said in unison: Me too.

Kinn: Okay don't forget your trainings and fight hard.

They separated and started searching for Tawan. After searching for him and fighting with the bodyguards Tawan suddenly came out of nowhere infront of them. They got a little surprised to see him came out casually like that. They got ready with their guns pointing at him while he laughed and said.

Tawan: Tsk tsk tsk I should have known you were with them.

He said that while looking at Som and Ple then looked at Stop and said.

Tawan: I didn't expect! My own Son! To betray me! Hahaha

Stop said sternly after hearing that: I'm NOT YOUR SON. I'M MY MOM'S CHILD NOT YOURS.

Tawan was taken aback from the sudden outburst from his son but then smirked and looked at Vegas totally ignoring Stop's words.

Tawan: My love. I'm so happy to see you here after a long time. Did you miss me?

His behaviour make everyone in that place the urge to gag. But Vegas said calmly.

Vegas: Ofcourse I missed you!

While Rain and Phayu went to the forest they could smell Sky's pheromones but couldn't find him anywhere. That moment Fort reached there with an angry growl. Venice looked at Fort with shock. He tried to mindlink with his brother but Fort has blocked everyone else.

Venice: Damn it.

Rain was scared to see the angry wolf in front to him he grabbed Venice's arm and shook in fear.

Rain:  P-Phi w-what's h-happening?

Venice: Fort is out of control. He has blocked me for him mindlink.

Before he could do anything suddenly Fort jumped and ran to another side. Venice and Rain followed him fearing he'll do something without realising. But when they reached they saw he was sitting beside a unconscious Sky while growling at them.

Venice calmed his racing thoughts then slowly approached Fort.

Venice: Fort look it's me Venice.

Fort growled in return that made Rain whimper in fear. Venice understood he can't Fort like this so he let Boss take over him to talk with Fort.

Boss: Fort don't be so blind in anger and let us help.

Fort: I'm not letting anyone come near Peat.

Boss: We're not your threat Fort. You have to let Nouel take care of Peat so we can go and find that bastard.

Fort(growled): But...

Before he could say anything Boss growled back making him silent and then he looked at them then whimpered while nudging Sky's hand then looked at Rain. Rain flinched in fear and hid behind Phayu. But Phayu assured him

Phayu: it's fine I shoved some sense inside his head.

Rain came out from behind Phayu then Fort came in front of Rain. He was almost Rain's shoulder sized big in his wolf form. He nudged his hand while looking back at Sky and then towards him. Rain didn't understand what was happening so he looked at Phayu for help.

Phayu: He's telling to take care of Sky.

Rain then nodded his head while patting Fortis head .

Rain: Ofcourse phi I'll.

Getting the assurance Fort motioned Venice to follow him. Venice looked at Rain while saying.

Venice: I'll be right back.

Rain nodded and let Venice scent him to mark his property and then changed into Boss. While going he looked back at Rain for one more time then jumped towards the forest with Fort.

After searching for almost two hours when they couldn't find Gun they returned to where Rain and Sky were. When they came back Rain looked at them but when he didn't see Gun with them he got confused.

Venice: We didn't find him.

Rain: How's that possible.

Pai: We don't know we searched the whole forest.

A silent felt among them for a moment and then Rain spoke.

Rain: We'll see this later but right now Sky needs treatment we should hurry back.

Venice: You need treatment too.

And like that they went back to their car that was waiting for them outside of the house where others were still fighting.

Tawan's eyes twinkled when Vegas said that.

Tawan: I missed you too. So much. You... You don't know how hard it was for me to stay away from you and looking at that whore sticking to your side.

Vegas: Yes it was so hard for me to stay away from you...

Tawan didn't let him finish. He was like in daze while looking at Vegas. He looked at him while taking a step forward.

Tawan: Right? You know he's not good right? Now you know come back to me na come....

Vegas: Tawan...Tawan....Tawan do you know how much I missed you all this ears while waiting for this day to Kill you with my own hand... I missed this day to meet you so MUCH so damn fucking much...

Hearing  this  Tawan paled while looking at them. Then he downed his head while shaking it and laughed.

Tawan: Yeah no wonder.... You're still stuck with that...

Vegas: I heard Enough!!! If I hear one more time you're calling Pete anything else than his name I'll snap that tongue out!

Stop: I never thought you'll disgust me that much Dad.

Tawan didn't know what to do anymore. His whole planning to ruin the family crushed down by his own son and now the one he loves not only disgust him also wants him dead so his younger son does want. All these years he has lived with the thought that Vegas left him alive that day because he somehow had some feelings for him that's why but he didn't know it was not like what he thought. He couldn't see any reason to be alive anymore.None of his sons were on his side any more as the one he knew was gonna be, will be dead on the hand of the sons of Theerapanyakul family and the other one is standing there waiting for his death. He laughed own last time then pulled out a gun. Everyone pointed their guns at him but then put down as they saw he was putting it on his own head.

Tawan: I guess there's no reason for me to live anymore. But

Then whispered to himself: I can take my love with me .

Saying this he shot pointing at Vegas's heart. Vegas immediately dodged the shot and shot at Tawan. The bullet right went into his heart but he was standing still with wide eyes open as there was blood pulling from his forehead. Slowly he collapsed on the floor with eyes still open.

Stop: And that's a Bulls eye

He said and walked out of the place. Everyone looked shocked at him. He really did what he said!

We made thisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara