29

Pai took Sky to his apartment. He told him to sit on the couch while he arrange the bed for him to rest .

Sky: I can do that

Pai: Just sit. It helps me

Pai smiled innocently and Sky looked at the man. Is he for real? He tried to get up and help him but Pai gave him a warning look that make him sit again. Maaaaan this is punishment.

Pai readied the bedroom and took Sky to lay down.

Pai: Sleep. I'll wake you up when I bring some food.

Sky nodded. He was pretty tired too. So he drifted into sleep soon. Pai kissed his forehead and went to buy some porridge.

When he came back he saw Sky was trying to go to bathroom but his legs are wobbling.

Pai: Let me help

Sky: It's okay I can...

Pai: I can Sky just let me help don't be stubborn.

Pai helped him to go to bathroom. He put the porridge in the bowl and fed him. Then gave him the medicine to eat and again tucked him in the bed.

Sky: Rest Sky.

A little smile formed on Sky's lips. He's so painstakingly careful of him though he isn't complaining. He's melting him. Sky fell asleep with a satisfied sigh. But the happiness didn't stay long. The red dark spine chilling room came in his sleep again with the sinister laughters that make him cry. He started sniffing in his sleep and started mumbling "Pls let me go na , I beg you pls". Pai was done wiping his body and putting on other clothes so he was just sitting beside him. He immediately grab his hand and started to release soothing phormones to calm him down.

Pai: Sky I'm here . Don't worry. Phi got you Sky.

Sky abruptly woke up from his sleep and hugged Pai.

Sky(crying): Pls don't leave me alone Phi

Pai: Sky calm down na Phi is here. Phi is not going anywhere. Phi promise I'll not leave you.

Sky hugged Pai tightly. His crying has stopped but he's still snifling. Pai gave him a glass of water and make him go to sleep. Sky layed down but still clung to Pai like a Koala, afraid the man will disappear if he let him go.

Pai was worried seeing Sky in that situation. What is the reason that made him wake up from the sleep in this unexpected way. He has sensed from the first that there's some reason Sky is closed up to people. Even when someone suddenly comes near him he got startled. Whatever the reason that made Sky like this he'll make him come out of this for sure. And if the reason comes back he'll show them hell.

Next morning when Sky woke up he felt his pillow is much softer. He squeezed his pillow and cling closer. Then he realised it isn't a pillow like a teddy? He don't have any teddy in his bedroom. From where a teddy came? He looked up and saw he was sleeping on the top of P'Pai who was smiling down at him.

Pai: Done squeezing my biceps?

Sky blushes tomato and pushed the man out of the bed .

Sky: What're you doing here? When are you going back?

Pai: Oh you just woke up and shoo me away. It hurts 😕

Sky: Didn't you go to home last night?

Pai: I told you na I'll take care of Nong Sky untill he's okay.

Sky: I'm fine now. You can go home.

He said and tried to stand up but his head started spinning. Pai grabbed him and make him sit on bed.