56

As soon as Rain and Sky entered the room they were caught to get unconscious. They immediately held their breath and acted like they were losing their consciousness. As they trained to hold their breath almost more than 1 min so they passed the challenge to not to get caught in their hand and closed their eyes in a pretention of making them know that they're unconscious.

Soon they were dragged into the car all tied up. They waited for them to start the car and then Rain started unleashing the rope from his hand. Rain and Sky were surprised that they didn't even bother to make any bodyguards stay with them in the back of the car. Sky nodded as they activated the monitoring camera on their watch and again Rain tied the rope around his hand just as he was taught to do. When the car stopped they pretended again to be a unconscious person and let bodyguards drag them to anywhere they were planning to drag them. When they heard the sound of the Planes they knew they were at the airport and they predicted that maybe Gun will take them back to Bangkok so they were kinda relieved that he wasn't taking them somewhere else except Bangkok. Soon Sky heard the voice of Gun and his heart shivered after hearing the voice but he stayed brave and didn't mess up with the plan. After a long 8 hours journey back to Bangkok was tiring and they stayed alerted the whole path. When they came of the plane again they were dragged to another car and then to some house. When they were at the house they heard Gun calling someone Sir . Sky and Rain were confused at first but when they peeked a little to see who it was they were shocked that Gun was calling Tawan Sir!!!

When Gun said what he did they heard how Tawan freaked out . He called someone and after that everything happened so fast. The next the bodyguards were rushing in and the bomb blasting sound outside and they were dragged again into a room and locked there. Sky and Rain waited for some time to see if anyone's gonna enter the room to keep a eye on them but none came so they opened their eyes and unleashed the rope. Then they started searching for anything or any place so escape from the room. But after inspecting a little they saw it was the torture room just like their dad Vegas have. Sky huffed and said.

Sky: That bastard mimicked out dad's way.

Rain: That means....

Rain and Sky looked at each other and smirked. They knew in a torture room what things can be kept so they started looking for the things. After a little searching Rain exclaimed.

Rain: Gotcha.

Sky raised his hand with something too.

They found four electric vibrator, 2 pistols and bullets with them, some chains that'll definately help to choke someone to death, a electric slash and some pins.

Sky: This'll work for sometime.

Rain nodded and they devided the things between them. As Rain was good with the chains he took them with him and Sky took the electronic slasher then they ran to the door to inspect if anyone was there. They heard banging sounds afar so Sky said.

Sky: I think we're in basement.

Rain: Looks like they're busy to look at us and now fighting. This is opportunity for us to escape and join them in the fight.

Sky: I'm unlocking the door get ready.

Rain positioned himself to shoot anyone who's gonna block them from going outside the room. Luckily there wasn't any guards so they came out of the room and ran towards battlefield.

After thirty mins of being Rain and Sky gone Ple and Som got the tracker as soon as Rain activated it. They send the signal to Arm and Pol immediately so they can take steps from there. When they saw the the car was going towards the airport Som exclaimed.

Som: We have to go back . Right now!!!

Everyone packed their things as fast as they could and left Goa without a goodbye.
While they were in the plane Venice and Pai asked every hour if their mates were okay or not. Som answered without being disturbed as he know how much they are worried. He's worried about his friends too ! On the other hand Venice and Pai trying so hard to keep their mind sane without freaking out. They were trying so hard not to worry but they were feeling they'll see death if they don't get the news of them being okay or not. As soon as they landed their car were ready to home but Pai and Venice insisted to go home.

Pai: We'll head to the house now.

Ple: Are you crazy!! You can't go there like this!!!

Venice: Can you hear yourself what you're saying!?? They're in their hand!! My Rain Ple and my Nong Sky!! They're captured in their trauma . And you're saying not to go there!!!

Som couldn't take it anymore he cursed at his senior without thinking what's gonna happen next. No he means good!! He have to shove some sense into that messed up brain!!!

Som: You're unarmed for fucks sake!!! If you go like this you'll put everyone in denger!!!! Think before you do something God!!!!

That made them stop and listen to Som and went back to home to get ready properly for the fight. While getting ready Venice keep telling his mind like a Mantra 'Stay safe kitty stay safe for me please. I'll be there soon' . While thinking this he looked at Pai who was groaning and growling a little. He looked at his brother concerned.

Venice: Pai are you okay?

Pai shaked his head trice before looking at Venice. Venice could see his Alpha eyes turning purple and to normal back and forth.

Pai: I am loosing it Venice. My rut is trying to make my body take over to ...

Fort: To ME.