22

After they finished eating Phayu took Rain to drop him home but he saw Rain has fallen asleep. Rain's home was far from Phayu's and it's not a good idea to drive that far with a sleeping beauty so Phayu took him in his home and called Rain's parents to let them know he's with him.

Phayu carried Rain to his room and tucked him under the blanket. He kissed his forehead which made Rain jerk in his sleep a little then move to hug a pillow and sleep again. How did he manage to be this cute even when he's sleeping Phayu wonders. He then kissed his cheek and went to another room to sleep.

The next day when Rain woke up he saw it's not his room. Where he is !!! He was thinking and moving backward of the bed. He didn't know how big the bed is so keep going and going and

Bam

He fell off the bed landing on his butt perfectly making it hurt.

Rain: Owwwww

Phayu ran to his room .

Phayu: Rain what happened!!?

He saw Rain was sitting on the floor grabbing his bum. He understood he has fallen off the bed . He chuckled and went to pick him up.

Phayu: Fell off?

Rain: .....

Phayu: Come I'll help you.

He picked Rain up and placed him on the bed .

Phayu: Does it hurt?

Rain: Ye.. ahem no I'm okay.

Phayu laughed at the cuteness.

Rain: What're you smiling at !

Phayu : Nothing nothing.

Rain: How come I'm here? Why didn't you take me to home?

Phayu: You were dead asleep on my back and I don't want to be the cause of your death when you fell off the bike while I'm riding you back home.

Rain: I would not have fallen off

Phayu: You fall off when you're not even sleeping.

Rain: .....

Phayu: See? That's Why .

Rain: Uh uh Khob khun. Then I'll go back to my home now.

Phayu: Wait. Take shower and have breakfast first.

Rain: Phi it's okay I...

Phayu: Rain

Rain looked at P'Phayu and he saw that man was looking at him in a warning. He couldn't bring himself to finish his line. He nodded and went to the bathroom to shower.

Phayu: I'm placing your clothes on the bed. Come downstairs to have breakfast after you're done.

God this man is scary. He doesn't like disobedient kids at all. Oh and Rain almost forgot he's the Venice oh god now he's more scary when he thinks that way. Looks like Rain has to be a good kiddo. He  obediently washed up and went downstairs.

Phayu was sipping on his coffee when he saw the boy coming down. His little feet are making no sound like a kitten. Damn He's waiting so long to hunt this kitten and make his own.  God give me the control to hold myself until he submits to me Phayu thought when he saw Rain obediently sitting on the dining table. Phayu gave the plate to him . Rain looked at the plate then at P'Phayu. Phayu motioned him to start eating and took a sip from his coffee.

Man he's scary Rain thought again grabbing the fork and started eating a sausage. After he finished his breakfast Phayu dropped him to his home and drove to his bike garage. He then texted Rain  'I'll pick you up Monday afternoon wait for me in front of the Uni ' After two or three minutes a massage popped up.

'rain: why?'
'phayu: it's a secret '
'rain: should I trust it?'
'phayu: Rain...'
'rain: kidding! I'll wait '

Phayu smiled at his phone then he placed the phone in his bag and started working on the new bike design. Aon saw that and smiled at his boss.

Aon: Someone is in love

Phayu: Someone will get his money cut

Aon: Oui (it's better if I shut)

Phayu has thought of giving Rain a chain on Monday so he has told him to wait for him, he'll take Rain to buy him that. If you ask why then let me tell that it's a sign of being the mate of Theerapanyakul  family. Every Omegas of that family wore a chain given by their partner Alpha. And the whole country will know whom you belongs to from the chain. Porsche, Pete both wear this chain with their mate's name engraved in it. So Phayu wants to mark his territory too so none will try to approach him.

On Monday Vegas called Phayu when he was in his bike designing garage.

Vegas: Venice you have to come home today. There's some urgent matters you should watch on it too.

Venice: Okay Pa I'll be there in a hour.

He got ready and went to his house to see what he have to do. He saw Pai and Dad Kinn was there too. Looks like very urgent thing. And yes just as he thought. It took them a whole day to solve half of the matter . How time flew he don't even remember. When he came out of the office it was already 7 pm. Then he realised he has told Rain to wait for him. Shit it's been 3 hours since his class ended. Would he be waiting till now? Phayu ran to car to drive to the university.

Rain was happy all day because of the text he recieve from P'Phayu. He was beaming like a light. Stop and Sky noticed that . They looked at each other and smiled. Sig was sitting with them too on the lunch table.

Sig: Woahhh too much light radiating I need a sunglass.

He took out his sunglass ,wear it and looked at Rain.

Sig: Hello mister too much radiation

Rain: My name is Rain and Why're you wearing a glass put it off

Everyone laughed at the incident and started eating their lunch.

Stop: What's happening Rain you seems to in a good spirit since morning.

Rain: It's a secret.

He winked at him and saw his 'o' face . He started laughing.

Rain: Ai Stop shut your mouth or you'll eat flies.

The day went pretty good. After finishing uni he stand in front of the gate to wait for P'Phayu. 1 hour passed but the senior didn't show up. He thought let's wait some more. He called him twice but it says his phone is busy. While waiting he saw P'Som was coming.

Som: Whom are you waiting for?

Rain: None

But Som saw the caller name on his phone. He inhaled a breath and said.

Som: Didn't I tell you to stay away from P'Phayu? He's mine okay? And let me tell you clearly I am the one P'Phayu is waiting. Soon he'll make me his Omega. So can you stop running behind my man like a whore! He's taken okay!! stop this bullshit!!!

Som didn't even know what he was talking about. He just said , stomped and left the place. But the way he said that Rain thought P'Som is that Omega P'Phayu said he was searching for last 12 years. Oh so he is the one. He has already found him . That's why he's not worried to come around me at all.

Rain felt like thousands of niddles are pricking his heart. He felt like someone was tearing him apart . But no he won't believe P'Som right now. He wanna hear it from P'Phayu. He'll wait for him to come and say everything on his own . If he says that he has found his mate he'll stop and move on from P'Phayu. This time he won't turn back anymore.