3

12 years later

"Rain"

"Rain..."

"Raiiiiiin put your ass to downstairs in 5 minutes or I'm gonna take your car" Fiat was shouting from downstairs. "Honey, give him a break he's gonna start uni from tomorrow won't be able to have sleep that much anymore". Leo said his angry wife. "He's spoiled because of you Leo. He should spend last day with his family before going to start uni." Fiat said his husband. Leo pulled him in his lap " So fierce who's wife is this damn hot" Leo started to flirt with his wife. "Shut up" Fiat said but started blushing.

Rain was sleeping soo soundly but when he heard that about his car he jumped up "Kharb Mama coming. Jeez why's he so fierce." He climbed down his bed and went to bathroom, brushed his teeth and went downstairs and saw his parents being lovey-dovey. "I don't wanna have diabetes at this early age" Rain said to his mom and dad and sat down to have breakfast."We will see if you'll get diabetes or it's us when you find a boyfriend" Leo smirked at his son. " Oh dad come on don't hurt a single like this" Rain said gasping while clutching his heart dramatically."So what's your plan for today?" Fiat asked Rain. "Gonna help Sky to move to his appartment" he said shrugging his shoulder. "See Sky wanna be dependent on himself and moving out from his home why don't you do the same" Fiat said his son."Nah I wanna stay at home and want mama to make delicious foods for me." Hearing this Leo chuckled and Fiat shaked his head. He's so done with this brat.

"And this is the last box phew I'm so tired" Rain huffed and rolled on the bed. He's at Sky's apartment now helping him to organise his room. Sky rolled his eyes and said "You just carried three boxes Rain." "Still it counts as helping and I'm helping you my friend" Rain grinned at Sky."Uh fine fine let's go find something to eat I'm hungry"Sky said while going to wear his shoes. Rain followed behind him.

The next day their university started and the first day was pretty good day. They met their seniors and classmates. Their seniors were so kind and polite and helpful too . They immediately became friends with some of the new students and started talking about their past school life and how they felt about being an architecture and how they are going to spend all these 5 years together and so on. There he saw a cute girl named Ple. He liked her very much. At that moment he thought when he'll turn out as an Alpha he'll court her. Rain was at the age when he'll be able to know what his second gender will be and he'll start to show the sign very soon. Though he doesn't know what he's gonna turn out, he was quite confident that he'll be an Alpha.

The seniors invited all the juniors to frat party and everyone cheered hearing that their seniors where going to throw a party for them. After finishing uni Rain bed goodbye to Sky and went to home. On his way home it started to rain so hard. He thought it was good time to hear some music and think about how to approach Ple while listening to music. So he started the radio. BUT all of a sudden his car broke down in the middle of the road. The road was empty because of the rain and he don't know whom to call at that time.

Rain: Ughhhh my baby what happened to you all of a sudden. Don't tell me you're teaming up with my Mama because I haven't woken up early ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀). I don't

know whom to call now. Mama, Dad help little Rain uhu.

At that moment someone was passing by his car riding a bike. They saw Rain's car was standing so they stopped their bike and knocked at the car window.

Biker: Open the back I'll help you to change your car's tire.

Rain nodded and immediately opened as the stranger said and went outside to hold a umbrella for the guy is helping him.

Biker: Nong you go inside it's raining so heavy. You'll get a fever from this.

Rain didn't know why but he liked the voice of the person. It was so soothing in his ears and felt good to hear calling him 'Nong'. He shaked out of the thought and said

Rain: It's okay Phi. It's the least I can help you with while you're helping me this much. Ummm can I help with something else too?

That guy with mask just stared at Rain. Rain felt like he's melting in the gaze and felt shy. The guy handed his helmet to Rain's hand and started working on the flat tire. After a while he fixed that and said

Biker: Nong you should know how to do this things besides driving a car. You'll be in much less trouble like that yeah?

Rain nodded and smiled at him. The guy removed his mask and Rain was mesmerized there staring at the face like there's no tomorrow. He was feeling something is weird about talking with this Phi but after seeing his face he felt a strangely fimiler pulling towards him. That boy raised a brow and asked Rain

Biker: Need anything else Nong?

Rain : Uhmm Yeah I I mean n-no Phi. It's just you're so handsome ahem I mean no I mean Yes you're so Cool!!! Thank you for helping Phi.

The boy chuckled at his puzzled words and nodded.

Biker: Okay you should go now or you'll get sick yah? I'm leaving now .

Rain nodded and went inside the car. 'Ai Rain you stupid what were you doing embarrassing yourself let's just go home'. And like that he went towards his home.

------------------------------

Chap 3 complete!!!!😳

Any thought guys? Who's the boy helped Rain to fix his car and pumped his heart to beat faster ? I know you can guess 😎

Keep supporting my story guys love you

------------------------------

Side story:

Rain: Ai Sky did you see our new friend Ple?

Sky: Yeah what about her?

Rain: I've made up my mind I'm gonna court and make my wife when I turn out an Alpha ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

Sky(looked up and down at Rain): It's look like you're gonna be someone's wife (~_~;)

Rain: That's never possible look at me I'm strong ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Sky: Okay okay we'll see. 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ