6

Rain and Sky started to get ready to attend the occasion that their parents held downstairs. The occasion was being held in a small villa that Ocean and Lion King Clan made together when Sky and Rain were little. They used to play together at that place and it was basically both of their their second home. In any occasion or celebration the both family members meet at that place and stay together for minimum 3 days to have a family time. Though Sky and Rain were from different Clans and family but they never felt like that . They always think each other as own brother and their parents as their own Mom and Dad.

 They always think each other as own brother and their parents as their own Mom and Dad

(This is the villa I chose from the Pinterest guys. The party is being held outside. Rain and Sky is in their own room on upstairs right now)

Rain: Ai Sky let's have a dress code

He jumped up and down in excitement while telling Sky about his idea. Sky looked at his childish behaviour and smiled.

Sky: But we're not child anymore Rain why a dress code. Let's wear anything we like .

Rain( whining) : Come on na Sky na na na.

He blinked his eyes cutely at Sky and Sky thought how his annoying friend manage to be this cute.

Sky: Okay fine but if it's something stupid I'm not gonna wear.

Rain smiled at him brightly and ran to his wardrobe to show him what he's gonna wear. Sky liked that and agreed to match him.

Rain: Let's surprise Mama, Dad and Uncle Aunt.

Sky nodded and they headed towards the living room downstairs again.

(Rain and Sky's outfit for the night's party)

(At downstairs)

That time Kinn, Porsche, Vegas,Pete,Venice and Pai had already arrived at the villa. They were talking with Leo, Fiat, Talay and Puaen.

Sky and Rain came downstairs and screamed in joy.

Rain: Mama, Dad look me and Sky matched our dress for tonight's party. Aren't we looking good?

Everyone awed while some eyes were looking there movements quietly. Rain didn't noticed others presence but when he realised there were other people beside Mama Dad and Uncle Aunt he covered his mouth and hid behind Sky.

Fiat : Aww baby don't be shy you already screamed so loud everyone heard that don't hid now come out.

Rain peeked from Sky's back and then slowly came out while scratching his sculp.

Rain: Eh sorry for the loud scream hehe .

Then his eyes landed on a figure he never imagined he'll see in his house that night. On the other hand Sky didn't expect to see HIM at their home that night. They both said in unison.

Rain: P'Phayu, what're you doing here?
Sky: P'Prapai, what're you doing here?

---------------------------------------------------------
Chap 6 completed phew.

Sorry guys it's a short update but I'll try to write a long one after this chapter.

Like I asked you guys a lot of you told me to write both of their stories at once so I've decided I'll write both stories together. Next chapter is gonna be Sky's pov so brace yourself tight we're gonna enter PrapaiSky's story too!!!!

Thank you so much for your support and love.

Love you so much 🥺🫶💕