16

Rain's friendship with Stop kept getting more deep . They started spending a lot of time together. During breakfast,lunch Stop managed to come to meet with Rain. Rain would happily go with him. Rain liked Stop as his friend so much. He is a cheerful guy . Whenever Rain is sad he never fails to make Rain laugh. Sometimes some of Stop's words make Rain blush terribly. What can Rain do this guy is so good that it makes Rain feel too comfortable.

In the meantime when Venice came to college he heard from Rain's friends he has already gone to have lunch or home with some guy named 'Stop'. Phayu's heart fell when he heard Rain is spending time with someone else than him. He should feel happy that Rain has found someone but instead He felt sad that Rain was not with him. He decided to go home so he started walking towards the parking lot. But he froze where he was standing. He saw Rain was standing there facing him back and some other guy is leaning towards Rain's face. He couldn't think straight anymore. His legs went towards them with long strides and snatched Rain away from the guy.

He glared at the guy and that guy glared back at him . A silent battle started in their eyes. And a low dark growl started emitting from both of their chests. They started rambling there looking at each other. Phayu felt a sudden little hand on his chest. He looked and saw a flushed red Rain was looking at him.

Rain: P-P'Phayu w-what are you doing h-here?

Payu growled loudly this time . He thought Rain was stuttering because he was embarrassed that he caught him kissing that kid!!! How dare he kiss my Rain!!!

Phayu: I'll deal with you later.

He said to Stop and dragged Rain into his car. He drove his car and left the place in a hurry. Phayu reached his secret wing and picked Rain on his shoulder and entered the room.

Rain: P-put R-rain down na Phi.

Rain whined but Phayu low growled again that made Rain whimper and shut his mouth. He took Rain to his bedroom and slammed him on the bed . Rain cried out but Phayu's voice boomed in the room that time .

Phayu: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!

Rain(sniffing): I.. I didn't do anything.

Phayu: YOU DIDN'T!???THEN YOU'RE SAYING I'M BLIND!! I SAW YOU KISSING THAT BASTARD!!

Rain(in a small voice) : I didn't...

Phayu: HAH I SAW IT...

Rain got angry too . He was crying though. He don't know why he's feeling so hot all of a sudden but his whole body was burning and it felt like he'll feel relieved if he start relishing his phormones. And in all of this why Phi is scolding him!!So he screamed.

Rain: WHAT IF I WAS HUH! WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU? YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SOMEONE YOU'RE WAITING FOR . OR YOU'LL SAY YOU FORGOT THEM. LET ME ASK YOU ONE THING WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME HUH!! ANSWER ME!!!

Phayu was surprised at the sudden outburst of Rain. He was taken aback . He don't know how to answer this. He don't even know why he's acting this way. He stayed silent. Rain looked at the man with teary eyes. See? He don't even have a proper answer. Rain got up.

Phayu: Where are you going!?

Rain: I'm going home.

Phayu: No you can't.

Rain: Why can't I! I won't stay a second with you.

Rain said and stormed out of Phayu's room.

Phayu stood there looking at the door with shocked expression. What just happened.

Rain came out of the room and called Stop to pick him up. He wasn't feeling well. He have to go home right now.

Rain: Stop can you pick me up?

Stop: Sure where are you now?

Rain gave him the address and Stop came there in 10 mins. Rain climbed into the car and Stop left the place. They were both unaware of someone following them behind.

Stop: Rain you look sick should I take you to hospital?

Rain: It's okay just take me to your apartment. I'll stay with you today.

Stop nodded and drove his car towards his apartment. Stop parked his car at the garage and take Rain to his room and tell him to rest. He went to buy some medicines and food for Rain. But when he entered the room, a strong strawberry scent hit his nostrils.

Rain is in heat!!!!

Stop lost his sense and went towards his bedroom. There he saw Rain is squirming on his bed . When Rain saw him he whimpered. Stop came towards him and sniffed his neck. His eye colour changed and said in a low tone.

Stop: You smell so good

Rain was in too much pain. But still he got scared of the situation he was in. He knows Stop is an Alpha. Oh god this is bad . He have to run away from here. Rain pushed Stops chest but he caught his hand and pinned him on the bed. And started sniffing him. That time a loud bang was heard from the door. Phayu has followed them behind. But he lost them after coming near Sky's apartment. Sky saw him there and Phayu told him all . Sky knew where Stop's apartment was so there they are. Phayu has reached Stop's apartment with Sky.

Phayu(yelled) : Open the door right now or I'll break!!!

Though Stop didn't want to, he went and opened the door. Immediately after opening the door a figure slammed him on the floor. Phayu roared at him when he smelled Rain smell on him. They started punching each other there . Sky couldn't understand if he should help his friend first or stop them from fighting. He called Pai there to come and kept trying to stop them from having injuries. Pai rushed to that place and stopped them from fighting. When they stopped Sky went to the bedroom to help Rain but there wasn't Rain. Where did he go!??? Sky ran out of the room and said

Sky: Rain isn't here!!!!

____________________________________

Where did Rain go in this situation?

Find out in next chapter
I'm not gonna make Stop villain of my story

Now now now

Guess guys whom I'm gonna make the villain of the story?

"The culprit is so predictable"😉