59

One year later

(In Lion King Clan)

Rain was getting ready for the last day of his first semester from his own home but he wasn't in good mood since morning. How would he! His annoyingly handsome boyfriend didn't contact him since last night. Not even a text and he says he can't live without him!!! hmph. Rain's grumpiness was increasing in every moment. He was sighing here and there. His parents were looking at him in a concerned way. When First couldn't take it anymore he asked his son.

First: What happened Rain. You're sighing a lot today. Anything wrong?

Rain got irritated and said.

Rain: Ask your bastard of a son-in-law... oyyy I'm so done with him.

Saying this he stomped to his room ignoring how his mom was screaming and saying to mind his language. He went to his room to call Sky.

(In Ocean Clan )

Just like Rain , Sky has been in his Clan too. He and Rain decided to spend this time with their family together and then they can meet their in-laws in the main house. But just like Rain he was scowling too. He couldn't run his mind thinking what can be the reason for P'Pai not to text him. He's the one always floading Sky's phone with his texts and now the chatterbox is silent. That's kinda weird.

He thought what could be the reason. But he couldn't find any so being frustrated he went to call Rain. When he picked up they both said at the same time.

Sky: Ai Rain do you think P'Pai is cheating?

Rain: Ai Sky do you think P'Phayu is cheating?

A silence fell from both sides to listen to what the others were gonna say about it but when none said anything they both started again at the same time .

Sky: Are you crazy? How could you think of P'Phayu like that?

Rain: Ai shithead My P'Pai is not like that.

Sky: Oyyy stop saying all at the same time.

Rain: Uh then say one thing at a time.

Sky: So tell me what's going on that side?

Rain: I don't know... P'Phayu has been silent since yesterday .

Sky: Same here... What's going on do you have any idea?

Rain: Oy my brain can't take all this mess anymore that's why I called you!!! What do you think is happening?

Sky: I don't have any idea.

There fell another silence then Rain said first to break the silence.

Rain: We'll think about this later. We should go to bed . Tomorrow we'll think about it after college.

Sky agreed with him and went to bed after hanging up.

After the fight one year has passed smoothly. Or maybe not that smoothly. Because After the clawing beside Sky's neck it took him 2 long months to recover. Though there's still a deep scar but he has recovered. After the fight the sudden jumping of a raging Alpha made him so startled that he couldn't interact with Pai this whole 2 months too. He had to take a psychologist's consultant to recover the fear. As for Sky he wanted to recover so soon he adapted with the fact that it's all in the past and recovered from the fear too.

But for Som,Ple and Stop it wasn't a easy task. Som and Ple were so shocked to witness the ugly death of Tawan in front of their own eyes so the headshot chased there dream as a worst nightmare of their life for almost 6 months. At first they didn't interact with the psychologist saying they will be fine but when they still couldn't and everyone from the family suggested again so they couldn't turn back and went to the psychologist.

For Stop he became a terribly silent person after shooting his own father. Everyone tried to talk with him but he didn't let anyone inside even not Rain or Sky. But it was a relief that he was talking with Macau. Because he suffered from shock before so he tried to talk with Stop and he got lucky that he opened up to him about how he felt about killing his own dad. But he never cried or neither did he open up too much to him. Everyone was very concerned about him as for him Som and Ple the psychologist consultant  season was still going on. The relief is that they are much better now but it will be wrong to say they are fully recovered.

Rain's wound wasn't much deep so he recovered faster than everyone else. The first six months after the fight was gloomy for everyone but little by little they are coming back to normal life. Except going to the psychologist for a appointment there doing pretty good.

But the main concerning thing for Rain and Sky was why their boyfriends were acting so suspicious since last two days. They went to college with a frowning face and their literally sulked all day. Stop Ple and Som were confused what's wrong with them. They asked them and they said their boyfriends are acting sus so they shut their mouth as they know a little bit of Pai and Venice's planning. When the college was over and they were all coming out of the college Rain and Sky stopped on their track as they saw their boyfriends standing in front of the college campus smiling brightly at them.

Rain frowned and asked Sky.

Rain: Why're they smiling like an Idiot.

Sky: I'm thinking the same.

But as for both of their surprise Pai and Venice nodded to each other and walked at the same time and stood infront of their boyfriends. They kneeled in front of them at the same time and said at the same time while pulling out a little box from their pocket.

Venice: Rain... Will you make this man this world's luckiest by marrying him?

Pai: Sky...Will you make this man this world's luckiest by marrying him?

They looked at their boyfriends with expectation but they saw Rain and Sky looked at each other and smirked. They got confused while looking at their boyfriends.
Then Sky spoke up.

Sky: You two planned this didn't you?

Pai laughed nervously: Well...

Rain: Hmm understandable... You want answer right?

Venice nodded his head while looking at Rain. But before he could understand what's going on Rain and Sky started running away.

Sky screamed while running: Then catch us!!!

Saying this they ran away while their boyfriends chasing them behind.

Everyone on the college campus was cheering for them as they knew what this wicked best friends answe was .

____________________________________

Guys I'm sorry to all of you.

My phone is disturbing so much so I'm having a trouble publishing my story. I hope you'll understand and wait for me to update next chapters.

This chapter is end here. Any thoughts?

One more chapter to go!!! Yay🥳

See you in next chap 🫶

Bye bye na 👋💞