33

(present day)

"Ai Sky I'm tired" Rain whined.

Right now Rain and Sky was in Major family house and in training room. Pete had told Rain to come to start the training and also bring Sky with him too. They went as their soon-to-be mother-in-law called and saw there was both Porsche and Pete waiting for them with Arm and Pol.

They knew that Porsche and Pete is such a softie but little does they know they'll turn out this fierce when they came to instruct for their training. Rain knew it was gonna be tough but he didn't think he had to run 100 laps in a huge field like room and 50 push ups in his first day training!!

After finishing their task Rain whined and complained to Sky about his tiredness. Sky was tired too and he wanna smack Rain for whining so bad too. Rain look the I'm gonna kill you if you whine again look on Sky's face and ran to Porsche.

Rain: Mae

Porsche: Yes Rain?

Rain: Can we end our training here?

He looked at Porsche with puppy eyes. Porsche couldn't resist the cuteness. He ruffled the fluffy hair of Rain but went to Pete to say how he has to deny Rain's cuteness.

Porsche: Pete I had to turn Rain down from not continuing the training. He was looking like a cute little pup. I wanted to squeeze me so bad 🥺🥺🥺 Na raak

Pete: Who can resist the cuteness of Venice's kitten huh he's such a cutie. But we all know we have to make our precious boys strong too.

Porsche nodded and looked at Rain and Sky. They were lying on the room when Rain was on top of Sky whining about how tired he is. Porsche showed Pete the scene and they started giggling at Rain's cuteness.

Rain was the cutest and most innocent boy in Theerapanyakul family. He just captured everyone's heart in just few days. Now he's like the baby of the house for whom everyone is overly Possessive and caring. They love him so much.

After Rain moved in with Venice every now and then Thankun Porsche and Pete went to Venice's secret wing and snatch him from Venice to spend time with Rain. They do it too often that sometimes Venice hide Rain in a room so he can shoo his moms away from his boyfriend. Jeez he wants to spend time with his kitten too!!! Why're they like that. He doesn't understand!!!

On the other hand Sky became the sweetheart of the family. He's such a sweet,polite and obedient boy. They can see how much effort and love the boy gave.

His behaviour is somehow the same as Rain but the difference is wherever Rain goes a trouble goes with him and when Sky tries to take out the troublemaker from the trouble he gets into trouble. And Rain's chaotic with cuteness and a little naive while Sky's silent but lovely and a smart kid . But don't underestimate Rain he's the smartest one when everyone thinks some matter is out of control and he proved it.

The family feels so proud and Lucky to have these two precious boys as their soon-to-be family members . They're gonna protect and love these boys at any cost. They're overly protective of these boys because they still don't know how to fight so they have bodyguards with them wherever they go and give them the hard training to become a cinnamon roll who can kill.

Actually Rain and Sky know how dangerous their family is so they never complain about whatever their mother-in-laws are doing. There are always some rivals to do anything to get revenge . So they never complained about those things rather they're thankful and happy for how much they love them and care about them.

But what they feel too much is their boyfriends. They tell them that they can go to college with the bodyguards but who listens they have to literally HAVE TO drop and pick them up every freaking day. They drop them individually but after the uni finishes Either Pai or Venice will come by car to pick them up.

"Okay boys one more training then we'll wrap up for today" Pete said while clapping to get attention from the boys.

Rain: Yess at least it's the last task. What's it mom?

Pete told them what to do and they started working on the tire pulling task. They have to make 10 laps and it'll be over for today.

..... .......

On the other hand Pai is trying to see what their Moms were training their boyfriends. Venice was standing behind him. Pai was trying to peek but he had to hide from the glass door of the training room. One wrong peaking method and his moms will catch a glimpse of their children and tease them.

Venice: What are they doing now?

Pai: They're doing the tire pulling task ohho Mum is so fierce.

Venice(worried): Can they handle that tough training?

Pai: I don't know .

At that time Kim was passing by the hall and saw his nephews standing in front of the training room and doing something. He came and said

Kim: What're you two doing here?

Pai: Peeking at my boyfriend

Kim: What?

Pai and Venice jumped at the sudden appearance of their uncle.

Pai: Oh hi uncle hehe nice to meet you

Kim: Did you just say you're peeking at your boyfriend?

Venice: N-no we came to pick them up that's what Pai meant.

Kim: Oh say that . I thought you were actually peeking that's creepy.

Thankun: Says the creepy one himself.

Thankhun arrived at the place. Actually he came to snatch Sky and Rain away and have a fun time with them and he heard what Kim said .

Kim: And how I became creepy now?

Thankun: Oh don't tell me you didn't remember beating like 30 people while looking at Porchay who was busy playing video games. You were literally Peeking....

Kim: I was protecting him!

Khun: They're too!

Kim: Uh uh enough enough. I.. I have to meet Chay bye.

Thankhun started laughing and both Venice and Pai looked at each other amused to hear the new information about their uncle.

Kim ran away from there to Chay, who was reading a book in garden and sat between his legs placing his head in Chay's lap and closing his eyes. Chay looked at his husband and asked.

Chay: What happened?

Kim: I'm gonna die one day in embarrassment bcz of Khun.

Chay: What he did now.

Chay wanted to laugh but he hold back. He knows how khun loves to tease his husband with words and make Kim embarrassed. That's funny though but what can he do.

Kim: He said I used to peek at you

Chay: Well he's right though.

Kim: Now you don't start.

Chay started laughing at his husband. He's embarrassed again . God he's cute. He started caressing his head and Kim was enjoying his wife's love. He never imagined he'll get him back in his life after the shitty things he has done but he's lucky and happily married with him for the last ten years.