18

Rain saw P'Phayu was fighting with Stop. He didn't waste any time and ran towards the window. He saw that Stop's room was on the 2nd floor of the building so he changed into his wolf form, grabbing his clothes with his mouth and jumped out of the window and ran as fast as he can. He have to run or he'll be in grave denger. Already the Alphas who're not mated yet were looking at him like a piece of meat from wherever he was passing.

He stopped in a dark alley , changed into his human body and wore his clothes again. But before he could leave the alley he heard a voice.

"Two damn popular Alphas are chasing you and you're running away. Isn't it such a bad attitude?"

Rain's vision was getting blurred because of the heat and it's pain. He was whimpering in pain he wants something soothing but instead he's getting all the chasing game. He's exhausted already and now what's with the word game? He tries to see who it was but he couldn't see because someone pressed something on his nose and he fainted.

When he opened his eyes he saw he was in a cave . Why does this cave look so familiar. He tried to remember and then when he remembered it was the same cave where the hunter took him after kidnapping he wanted to cry so bad. What happened to him. Why's he having Deja Vu. Did hunters kidnap him again? He was thinking this and at that time his heat increased and hit him hard again.

"Oh your heat started again?"

Rain looked up and saw P'Som? He cried out.

Rain: Why are you doing this with me?

"Because if you didn't come here. They would have been ours."

Rain: P-Ple?

Ple: Yes me.

Rain: Why Ple why are you doing this with me? What's wrong with you guys.

Som: Because you stole the guy I'm trying to pursue for last 2 years!

Ple: And what's with you Rain huh? Weren't you trying to pursue me? Then why suddenly change your target to P'Stop?

Rain: I didn't. He's my friend and ....

Ple: And he don't think of you as his f.r.i.e.n.d . He told P'Som that he wanna make you his Omega. Do you think I'll let go of my love for another person just like you did?

Rain: How...how do you...

Som:. We're not that naive Rain. What a sacrifice huh! Now P'Phayu sympathizes you and spends more time with you than me!

Rain was sobbing hearing the things he didn't even mean to do. They approached him first. And they're fighting for him on their own. Neither Rain has taken anyone's side nor did he told them to come to him. He then controlled his sobs and asked

Rain: What do you want me to do?

P'Som and Ple both in unison: Leave

Rain: Leave? To where?

Ple: Oh? Isn't your father an ambassador? Go wherever but leave this place.

They used something to make him faint again unaware that Rain is already fimiler with the place. They then dragged Rain to the forest and left him here. P'Som insisted first.

Som: What if some rogue wolf do something bad?

Ple: Let be atleast they won't look at a whore anymore.

P'Som wanted attention from P'Phayu so thinking that his senior attended this guy more than him make him agree with his sister. They left Rain there . When Rain gained his consciousness again he didn't have the energy to go back in that situation. He sat there and crying waiting for someone to help him out .

---------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand Venice Pai Sky and Stop was searching in the whole city where can Rain go with that situation. Phayu and Pai called their fathers and asked for bodyguards. They asked suddenly why so much bodyguards. Phayu explained Everything while shooting fire with eyes looking at Stop that says ' I'll deal with you later '. After hearing what Phayu has said they immediately rushed to find Rain. Sky called his called his parents and Uncle to let them know Rain is missing. They got scared . Maybe the hunters kidnapped him again. They started searching for him too.

All of a sudden Sky suggested them to search for him into the woods . He don't know somehow scared that maybe Rain is into the woods . They ran towards the forest and started searching. Is was almost night and still they couldn't find him anywhere. Then Phayu saw him. After searching for him the whole day which felt like a year to him he found him atlast. He was behind a bush whimpering in pain and crying lightly. And at that moment Phayu felt that Deja Vu of the night of 12 years ago. That moment all the memories flashed in his mind . The rain, the little wolf's small cries, the guards with the man... Wait the man why does he feel like he's seen the man somewhere like he has seen the man from 12 years ago in just last one month.

While Phayu was thinking all this in his mind Sky, Stop and Pai reached to the place where Rain was . Sky immediately called his parents and Leo and Puaen ran to that place .

Puaen: Oh god not again.

Phayu looked at the man. Again? What again? What does he mean? But he didn't ask anything. Rain is in pain now . He's the first priority to treat. They took Rain to his home and layed him on his bed and called a doctor. The doctor came and started checking up.

Doctor: His heat is still going but some wrong affect is suppressing the heat . If he don't let the heat come properly he'll die. Here give him this medicine. If my guess is right his heat will properly start from tomorrow and it can take one week so take care of him.

The doctor left and Fiat started crying.

Fiat: Oh my baby . Why does he always have to face all this shitty things? He don't even mean any harm to anyone.

Talay now didn't know how to calm down his friend anymore. He was crying too. Sky couldn't hold the situation and ran to the garden and was crying too. Pai followed him.

When they were in the garden. Pai saw him crying and sat beside him . Sky hugged him and cried.

Sky: It's all my fault.

Pai: Sky it isn't.

Sky: It is !!! If I was with him he didn't have to face this! It's all my fault.

Pai: Sky calm down na pretty please don't yourself like that. None knew this will happen. It isn't your fault.

Pai hugged him tightly and patted his back and release some soothing phormones to calm him down.

____________________________________

Hold your emotions guys it's gonna be more intense

Stay with me
Keep reading and supporting

Bye bye