36

The next day Phayu woke up with some weight on his chest. When he opened his eyes to see what the weight is, he saw Rain was sleeping on the top of him .

His lips were opened a little like a little fish breathing lightly and one of his hand was on his chest in a fist looking exactly like a baby sleeping. Phayu cooed and caressed his hair. Rain stirred in his sleep, whinced a little then again went back to sleep. Phayu gave him a really hard time last time . Phayu chuckled when he heard the whince. He is satisfied that Rain is whincing because of the love he gave him . He lay there watching Rain sleeping. He didn't have the heart to wake him up so he just stayed like that.

After like one or two howr Rain woke up rubbing his eyes with his fisted hand while keeping the other on Phayu's chest. He felt his pillow was extra soft and squeezed it a little. Then he felt like his bed was shaking. At that time his sleepiness was gone and he saw he was lying on the top of P'Phayu and the bed is not shaking it's P'Phayu who's laughing . He blushed seeing the position and hide his face in his hands then just peeked his eyes out of this palm to see Phayu's reaction.

Phayu: Awwwwww who's that cute kitty? Good morning.

Rain: .....

Phayu: Did you sleep well?

Rain: Mm

Phayu smiled at his cute baby. He sniff kissed his forehead and said.

Phayu: Let's wash up and go for breakfast.

Phayu stand up from the bed but Rain lied on his stomach. Phayu raised his eyebrow seeing his boyfriend lying like that.

Rain: Hurts.

Phayu lowered his head and said: Where?

Rain flushed red and hide under blanket. Phayu chuckled.

Phayu: Come I'll carry you.

Rain came out of the blanket and made grabby hands. Phayu picked him up and he tangled like a Koala in Phayu's side. Phayu put his one hand under Rain's bum so he won't fall and walked into the bathroom to wash up.

On the other hand in Sky's room Pai woke up and saw Sky is sleeping peacefully. He gently caressed his cheek and hugged him while putting his one leg over Sky's leg.

Pai: Wake up Tee-rak

Sky: Mm

Pai: GOOD MORNING ( He squeezed Sky like a teddy)

Sky: Oyyh let me go.

Pai: Honey, good morning.

Sky: Who's your honey lemme gooo

Pai pouted and looked at Sky with puppy eyes.

Pai: Fine I won't call you honey.

Sky raised to see what this evil is planning to say next.

Pai: Because you're my wife.

Huh see just as he expected. But Sky smiled at his Alpha's silliness.

Sky: Uh fine fine let's wash up.

Pai: Together?

Sky: Mai I'm going first.

Saying that he went to the bathroom. Pai followed him but Sky closed the door before he could enter.

Pai: You're lucky this time

Sky blushed hard and went to take a shower.

When they were done they went downstairs they saw Kinn, Porsche, Vegas, Pete, Thankun, Macau, Kim and Porchay is already there sitting and ready to have their breakfast. Pete saw them .