11

Sky was in a rush to go to the university. But when he came to the ground floor he saw a fimiler face.

Sky: No it can't be him.

Though he said that still he changed his mind about going that way. But someone blocked his way. He looked at him with a 'I'm so done with you' face. But that shameless still said.

Pai: Remember me? (Smiled cheekily)

Sky: I've no reason to

Pai: But you should

Sky: Why should I

Pai: Because I am someone who shouldn't be forgotten

Sky : As a psycho? Yes I remember there's a psycho following me around

Pai: And he's shameless too. Come gimme those things I'll drop you to your uni

Sky: No need I can do that myself

Pai: I'll be on cloud 7 when I'll be able to serve my princess

Sky: Who's your PRINCESS!!! I'M NOT!!!

Pai: So you agreed the fact you're my princess, Princess.

Pai smiled and blinked at him innocently. Sky sighed and stopped talking he was really done with him for now.

Pai: Shall we go now?

Pai took the stuffs from Sky's hand and skipped towards his car. Sky had no other choice so he just followed him. Pai placed Sky's stuff inside the car and keep the door open for him to sit in the car.

Pai: This slave will drive you to Uni master.

Sky rolled his eyes at his dramatic behaviour and twisted his face other way, resting his hands over his chest. After arriving the Uni Sky hurriedly collected his stuff and got out of the car and was about to leave then Pai grabbed his hand.

Pai: Wait I brought you to Uni won't you say a see you later?

Sky: Mai

He said and hurriedly walked to go inside the architecture building. What made him look back he don't know but when he looked back he saw Prapai was standing there like an abandoned puppy . Sky felt bad.  He don't even know why the hell he's feeling that way . But he just couldn't stand to see the man making that face so he said.

Sky: Uh uh see you later and immediately walked inside the building.

He didn't look back but he can imagine that man's light up face and if he has a tail he would have wagging like a mad right now.
Pai was surprised. He didn't expect him to turn back and tell him that . He said to himself.
-------------
(Pai's pov)

Pai: You just made my day Nong Sky.

But that time someone grabbed his back collar . He turned to see who the hell have the guts to grab his collar but then he saw Venice was standing there glaring at him.

Venice: I told you not to circle around my college.

Pai: I wasn't. Just came to drop my Nong now I'll go back.

Venice: Hmm I'll go with you too. Mae called me and said to go to the Major house and also to bring you with me. What did you do this time.

Pai(confused): Nothing. I'm just busy to hit on my Nong. I don't have any time to create a problem now.

Venice: Yeah looks like making someone else's life troublesome.

They were talking at that time a little cute boy came towards them. He was looking a bit shy. That's cute . Pai thought in his mind. He saw him looking at Payu with a tint of pink in his cheeks while saying.