7

Sky's POV

(2 months before the occasion)

I don't know how Rain thinks he's gonna be an Alpha while he's clearly showing every evidence of being an omega. I know it very well cuz I felt all he's feeling last year and made some mistake when my first heat came... Well that's not the point now how can he be stupid he's constantly hitting on the girl who don't even show any interest towards him when my this stupid of a friend gonna understand everything!!

Sky was thinking all that when Rain bed goodbye to go home . He went to his apartment and showered a long time after  a whole tiring day. Then he went to kitchen to see if there's anything to eat but there wasn't anything.

Sky: Looks like it's time for some grocery shopping.

He went to the nearby market and started shopping for the essential things he needs for daily basis. When he was done he collected his grocery bags and headed towards his appartment. While he was walking a very strong smell hit his nostrils. He felt like a blanket of dark chocolate is melting him down on that spot. It was very strong still he felt the smell so addicting. He followed the phormones and saw a man was sitting in a Ally and groaning in pain. He immediately understood it was an Alpha who's in his rut so he turned back and started walking away. But then a very weak voice called for him.

Alpha: Please don't go. Help me please.

Hearing that deep voice he couldn't move for a while. Why's he feeling like that it's bad Sky you should get out from here. Sky was thinking all in his mind.

Sky: I don't have any rut suppressant near me how can I help you?

Alpha: Your scent is reducing my pain. Can you accompany me untill my brother come to pick me up?

Sky thought for a while then look at the man. He was looking like a puppy in pain. He don't know why but he just couldn't leave the man there alone. He thought ' I'm just helping someone who need my help nothing else'. He always keep Omega suppressant with him so he took one and then came and sat beside him. Immediately the man wrapped his hands around Sky's waist and pulled him closer.

Alpha: Your smell is so good... Can I sniff you neck?

Sky looked at his eyes and he was lost he just nodded his head and the man stuffed his nose into his neck and taking Sky's scent with deep inhale. Though he took the pills still he was feeling his vision is blurring with the addicting scent. He closed his eyes and leaned in his embrace. They stayed like this for 5 mins then some people came and helped the man and Sky to get up . Sky felt like someone is calling his name but he couldn't figure out who he was. After that he didn't remember what happened after that. The next thing he saw when he opened his eyes was he was sleeping on a bed .

But eh? What's that place? It's not his appartment!! He left the room and came downstairs and saw two men in black suit is sitting on the sofa while talking with eachother. They saw him coming down and said.

" Oh Nong you're awake. How're you feeling now? Are you feeling dizzy or anything?"

Lots of questions at once !!

Sky: I'm fine now . By the way what's this place and can I know who you're?

"Nong don't be scared we didn't kidnap you or anything. We went to pick up our young master then we saw you with him. At first you opened your eyes but you fainted so we took you with us in our home to treat you after taking young master to his home. And my name is Arm and he's Pol you can call us P'Arm and P'Pol." The man named Arm smiled at him warmly.

Sky felt they're not a threat so he relaxed and explained everything that happened there.

Sky: And this is what happened before you came. Oh and I'm Sky.

They were surprised to hear that. It was impossible .

Pol(surprised) : How did you handled young master? it's impossible to handle him while he's in rut!!

Sky(confused): But it wasn't impossible at all . He said my smell could reduce his pain. It looked easy . What's there impossible?

Arm : Nong listen when our young master goes into rut we have to lock him in a room for almost a week. He has the tendency to jump at anything to rip it off . As he has no mate and he didn't Mark anyone so It's really hard  for him to reduce the pain of rut. That's why none comes to him while he's in rut. They are scared if he will rip a person too.

Sky(shocked) : B-but he looked so calm and collected when I was passing by. Though he was groaning in pain...

Pol: Maybe he had taken the suppressant. But the pills don't work for him more than 30 mins. Looks like when Nong was passing by it wasn't 30 min over yet. Thank God you were safe Nong.

Sky nodded a little though he was still confused why he was clinging to him when he should have ripped him off but he didn't questioned further and stayed silent.

Arm: When you're completely fine let us know Nong we'll drop you to your home.

Sky nodded and went to take shower and got fresh. He had his lunch with Arm and Pol and then they went to drop Sky to his appartment.

Sky was still wondering how that young master was. If he's still ripping anything that's on his way to reduce pain or if he has calmed down. But he just shaked his head and focused on the new Manga he has brought .

---------------------------------------------------------

Side story

( Venice in Pai's room waiting for him to wake up )

Pai (woke up) : Oh a bastard.

Venice: Shut your mouth before I throw a punch .

Pai: Where did he go?

Venice: He's with Arm and Pol

Pai: Vency baby I found your brother-in-law congratu... Owww that hurts🥺.

Venice has smacked Pai before sitting on the chair again: Call me vency baby one more time it'll be your last day in the world. And be careful with what you're saying he's my junior . If you bother him near my college you have to face me .

Pai: Don't worry I won't go near your college. Btw you have his number right?

Venice : Since you're awake I'm going home.

Pai: Oi Venice atleast tell me his name Veniceeeeee... such a bastard.

Venice( from outside his room) : I heard that.

Pai: Fuck off

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7 completed.

Any thoughts? Lemme know how far you're enjoying this story .

Love you all guys keep supporting me and this two couples hehe   😗💕