43

Rain was feeling a little bit bad for not thinking about the thing about coming out of his trauma and said Sky so much stuffs he doesn't deserve to hear. He think to himself for sometimes.

Rain: I don't want to get kidnapped again

Nouel: But don't you think we should be strong for everyone?

Rain: But ...

Nouel: I'm scared too but I want to overcome this Rain.

Rain: What if we became more scared of that .

Nouel: I am not thinking the negetive.

Rain think for a while.

Rain: We should say sorry to Sky first.

Nouel: It's your fault say it on your own.

Saying that Rain's wolf subsided in his mind. Rain huffed and went towards Sky's room but he didn't dare to knock. So he was pacing back and forth.

At that moment Sky opened the door and Rain was startled.

Sky: What're you doing here?

Rain: I...I ...

Sky sighed hearing his stuttering. Sky was feeling bad for saying Rain so rude things too so he was going to Rain's room.

Sky: Rain... Khoh thod na

Rain: Eh?

Sky: I didn't mean to say it like that I just don't want us to stay in nightmare forever. So I thought of trying this chance. As life is giving us a opportunity to come out of our fear so ...

Rain: I want to say sorry too. I just jumped to conclusion without thinking first . I'm sorry Sky. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Sky smiled at him.

Rain: Btw why you said sorry to me I didn't get that . I thought I was the one wrong here.

Sky: Idiot

Rain: Eh?

Sky shaked his head and went to the meeting room.

Did he just call me idiot? Rain thought.

Rain: Hey Sky you called whom idiot me or yourself? Ai Sky....

Rain followed Sky behind towards the meeting room.

They entered the room and saw Kinn and Vegas was still there discussing about something.

Rain knocked on the the door and they looked up .

Vegas: Oh Rain, Sky come come

Rain: Dad we decided. We'll do it.

Kinn smiled.

Kinn: That's great then you'll start your training with Som Ple and Stop from tomorrow.

Rain: But Pa P'Som...

Kinn: Don't have to worry they're good kids.

Kinn then explained what they were going through to them. Rain felt bad about what happened to them.

Kinn: They're good kid Rain. If you can you should be friends with them.

Rain: Khrab Pa I'll try.

They got up and come out of the room. They saw Stop, Som, Ple,Phayu and Prapai was sitting there talking about something while Som's head hanging low.

Rain and Sky went to the direction to see what's going on.

Rain: What's happening here.

Som looked up and saw Rain. He started.