54

After talking for a while they both came out of the room with Rain in deel thought and Pai with a big smile on his face. Venice raised an eyebrow at them and then looked at Rain.

Venice: What mischief are you two planning?

Pai: Nothing

Before Venice could ask something more Rain said to avoid the topic.

Rain: P'Phayu you said what we'll do you'll say us... Come come we have to call the others too. Ai Sky come with me.

Rain grabbed Sky's hand who didn't say anything being dragged out of the room by Rain. When they were going to call the others Sky asked him.

Sky: Did you go stupid after hearing their growls?

Rain: Huh?

Sky: No I mean who behaves like this after almost being a crying mess...

Rain giggled and said: It's a surprise

Sky looked at Rain in disbelief and said :Spil out or I'm gonna bury you here...

Rain: Ai Sky ....

Sky: Ai Rain...

Rain: Uh fine fine I'll tell you...

He said what he talked with P'Pai and what he was planning. Sky looked at Rain stunned to hear what he heard then took one step back.

Sky: I can't believe this!!!!

Rain: What???

Sky: I can't believe there's no innocent Rain in this Rain anymore!!!

Saying this he ran towards Ple's room screaming 'Ple Rain has became a pervert '
While Rain running after him to stop him from saying this to their gang.

They went to their cottages and called them out and with so much for Rain relief Sky didn't spill anything about their recent talk. When they meet near the beachside resting place Venice said.

Venice : So everyone is here then I'll tell what we're gonna do this whole week in Goa!!!

Everyone cheered and Venice started again.

Venice: So here's the to do list me and Pai made for everyone. It was a little surprise from us...

Everyone looked at the list curiously. There was written...

To do list

1. Parasailing
2. Banana rides
3. Jet ski
4. Scuba diving
5. Hot air balloon ride
6. Bungee jumping
7. Cycling
8. Paragliding
9. Having fun and dinner in casino cruise
10. Going for photoshoots
11. Going to see Dudhsagar fall
12. Going for party in Tito's street
13. Going to Mandovi river to see the sunrise, sunset while sailing all day in mangroves.
14. Fly dining.

See this much Rain said...

Rain: Hooo Phi are you sure we can do all this in one week?

Phayu: Why not start now?

He picked Rain up and ran towards the sea. Rain squeaked with the sudden carrying but then started giggling and screaming. Everyone followed them behind to fool around for some moments in the water.

"You see them having so much fun"

"Yeah they're so lucky"

"Shut up. Sigh Sky Sky Sky look so happy huh! But didn't P'Gun teach you not to dive into too much happiness? Tsk tsk tsk what a shame you're gonna be disappointed so soon"