17

(Stop's POV)

Everyone in my college know me as the ruthless Alpha of business building. And I was so proud the way I am. Almost everyone from my class once tried to propose me even though I look scary to them. Haha it's kinda funny how they're scared of me but still want me as their Boyfriend. Not only. Business building I knew some seniors from other faculties too.

One day I was going to have lunch that time I saw a senior from architecture building I knew was in the cafeteria. I thought of greeting him but he came to me on his own .

Stop: Ou P'Som what're you doing here?

P'Som: I have something urgent to talk.

Stop: Okay where to ?

P'Som: Follow me.

He took me to a place I don't even know. But that doesn't matter. I followed him to wherever he was taking me. We went to a little room then he said me to sit.

P'Som: I need your help.

I nodded. Once Phi helped me so much to have a good college life so I'll help me with anything.

P'Som: You know P'Phayu right?

Stop: Yeh I've heard about him. He's literally architecture building's idol right? Damn he's a famous guy.

P'Som: Yes and now he's spending his time with a boy. I don't know what their relationship is but I don't like the way P'Phayu looks at him.

Stop: Huh? What does that mean?

P'Som: I like P'Phayu and I'm trying to pursue him for a long time and that boy...he can't just steal my P'Phayu from me that easily. I won't let that happen.

P'Som said with a teary eyes. Looks like it's serious love matter. Sigh now I have to help with this. But what else can I do he's my Phi I should help him or my reputation to him will be bad .

Stop: So you want me to make them stay form each other?

P'Som: Yes. Just make the boy go away I'll try to make P'Phayu my faen at that moment.

Stop: Okay. Keep fighting Phi.

We got up and went to our faculties. After a while he send me a photo of the person I have to make stay away from Phayu. But... gosh.... I... I don't know how to describe him. He's so... beautiful. I guess now I understand P'Phayu. What a Lucky man.

           (Rain's photo P'Som sent to Stop)

After the day I met with P'Som the Professor called me to send a file to the Architecture faculty. I saw this as an opportunity. I took the file and went towards the architecture building. And just as my goody goody luck. Sigh the angel is standing there. When I went near him god I smelled strawberry. Is it his phormones? I wanted to sniff him a little bit then he looked up at me. Look at the beautiful eyes. He's gonna melt me for sure. God what's happening am I falling for him? Shit maybe....

I asked him to lead me towards the principal's office and he agreed. When I came out I thought he'll be gone but he waited for me . Damn he's cute too. I wanna hug him now. I then offered him to come so I can treat . At first he insisted but he came with me. We talked a lot . I think I'm falling I'm actually falling for him. I dropped him to his apartment and then P'Som called to ask if I'm processing with the plan. And I said.

Stop:I'll mark him and make him my Omega....

Yes I'll he's making my heart Sumer Sault . I have to make him my boyfriend.

Rain and I became good friends. That's really good . I'll make this friendship into loveship just see Rain. He and I was walking to the parking lot where our cars were parked.

Stop: Then I will see you tomorrow?

Rain: Um, see you. Sssssss......

Stop: Rain what happened!?

Rain: I think something got into my eyes.

Stop: Let me see

I was helping Rain to get the thing out of his eye but then a very angry P'Phayu came and snatched Rain away from me. What the hell man I was helping him. But what most... he started growling at me! What do you think it'll make me scare from your growls!! And how dare you snatch my Rain away from me! I started growling too. But then I saw Rain stopping P'Phayu and he just glared at him? Did he just glared? Who gave him the audacity to glare at Rain!

I saw him grabbed Rain's hand and dragged him to his car. I was about to follow but Rain shook his head not to so I just stood there looking at him being dragged by P'Phayu. I started pacing back and forth with the thought if I should have followed them or not. Then after like 1 hour which felt like months Rain called me to pick him up. I immediately drove my car where he was. I heard him sniffing while talking with me. Is he crying? Did that bastard make him cry? I'll kill him!!!

As soon as I reached the spot Rain told me to he immediately ran into my car and told to drive. I drove away. I saw him crying and he was looking sick too. I looked at him with worried eyes. But don't know why couldn't ask him what happened. I have him time to call down. Then I asked him where he want me to drop him. He surprisingly told to take him in my apartment. Did I heard it wrong? But I didn't have the confidence to ask again. So I just take him with me .

Stop: Come Rain I'll help you.

I helped him to walk to my apartment and layed him on my bed and went to buy some food and medicine for him. When I came back I smelled strawberries in my room. It felt like I'm drowning in the scent. It was so addicting. I lost my control and my wolf took over me. I took long strides towards my bedroom . I saw Rain was squirming on his bed and whimpering. My eyes darkened looking at the sight. I came and  pinned him on my bed. I can't control myself anymore. I have to make him my Omega right now or I'll lose it . I sniffed his neck and that moment someone banged in my door.

Stop: Ugh who's interrupting my precious time.

I looked at Rain and then went to the door to open . The moment I opened the door P'Phayu jumped on me. Oh you wanna take him away bring it . I started fighting too. After a while some other guy came and break us apart . I started glaring at the bastard. Who the fuck he think of himself!!

Then I heard someone say.

"Rain isn't here!!"

What Rain....Rain? I ran to my bedroom. He indeed wasn't there where did he go. P'Phayu grabbed my collar.

Phayu: Tell me where the hell you hide him. Take him out NOW.

His voice boomed. That made me shiver too but I didn't step back. If it's a war I'll fight neck to neck.

Stop:  I didn't hid him anywhere!!!

Phayu : Then where did he go.

"Ve- Phayu calm down he has escaped from the window"

" Yes P'Phayu please calm down Rain's scent is lingering with the window. I guess he has sensed the denger so he got scared and ran away".

Hearing the denger word my sense snapped back. What denger. I didn't mean any denger neither do I want to  hurt Rain. Did he got scared of me? No no no I can't let that happen. I have to find him and explain everything ASAP.

____________________________________

Guys Stop is not a bad guy. He fell in love with our baby boy.

What do you think about Stop's feelings?

He fell in love but he's reckless and made mistake. What's gonna happen to his and Rain's friendship now?

Let's find out in next chapter 😊

Until then keep reading and share your thoughts with me .

Love you all 🥰🥰🥰