32

Sky went to Pai's office after finishing Uni. Rain told him Stop is going to drop him home so he's not worrying for the lad. He went to Pai's office and went to the lady who was in the reception.

Lady: Hello, how can I help you?

Sky: Umm I came to meet P'Prapai.

Lady: Do you have any appointments?

Sky: Uh no.

Lady: Then I'm sorry Nong I can't allow you to go.

Sky didn't want to make any problem in Pai's workplace so he sat in the waiting area. After waiting for two hours he fell asleep there.

Pai finished checking the file and saw it was 9 already. So he went to his secretary.

Pai: Phi Sky called you?

Secretary: Yes I told him you were working so he didn't call after that.

She handed him his phone and both walked out from their office for the day . When they came downstairs Pai saw a figure on the sofa. He went to check who was that and saw Sky was sleeping there.
He was surprised. What we he doing here. Why didn't he call his secretary about him coming here? And most of the thing WHO MADE HIM SLEEP HERE!? He patted Sky's shoulder to wake him up.

Pai: Sky? Wake up.

Sky: Mm huh? Oh P'Pai you're done with your work?

Pai: Yes but Why're you sleeping here?

Sky: Oh I wanted to have dinner with you so I came.

Pai: You could've called my secretary.

Sky:(mumbled) I wanted to surprise you

Pai: Yes you actually gave me heart attack. Big surprise.

Sky pouted while rubbing his eyes . Still not fully awake from sleep. Pai saw it and picked him up like a bride.

Sky: P'Pai what're you doing everyone is watching.

Pai: Let them know whom you belong to.

Sky blushed and hide his face in the man's chest. The receptionist was watching them with cold sweat.

Lady: Shiya I.. I didn't know he was Boss's boy. (@_@) I'm gonna get fired for sure ⊙﹏⊙

Secretary: Don't worry I will handle this situation.

Lady: Khob khun na kha. And khoh thod I didn't know he was special.

Secretary: It's okay you didn't know it's not your fault.

Pai placed Sky in his car.

Pai: So which place for dinner?

Sky: Anywhere you take.

Sky smiled at Pai and Pai wanted to kiss him so bad. He held his neck and leaned in. He looked into Sky's eyes and then trailed his eyes to his lips then licked his lips. Sky shivered at the tension inside and without him knowing he yealded to the man and closed his eyes. Pai saw that Sky was going weak in his touch . ' Fuck' he can't control himself.

Pai:(whispered): I will wait till you're ready and close the car's door.

Sky opened his eyes and immediately he's embarrassed. Shiya he wanted him to kiss him!!! He....he just oh shit . Ai Sky sigh you're gone.

---------------------

Pai took him to a good restaurant. The restaurant was almost going to close but Pai booked a whole resturant reservation and sat in the empty restaurant just them two. Sky was overwhelmed with the things Pai was doing. He smiled secretly at the man's doings .

Pai: Are you smiling?

Sky coughed: Mai . The view is beautiful.

He immediately changed the topic to avoid him being shy again.

Pai: I know I'm romantic.

Sky: Ohho hahah

Pai looked at the angel laughing in front of him and said.

Pai: Sky...

Sky: Hmm?

Pai: Let's get married....

Sky: What?

Pai: I can't stop myself if you keep being that cute ughhh I wanna marry you right now.

Sky didn't know what to do with this man . He facepalmed but smiled. Still he needs assurance that this man won't leave like...

Sky: You'll get bored of me.

Pai: Me? Bored of you? Is that a question you got asked by aliens? When did you contact them?

Sky: P'Pai

Sky said in a warning tone.Pai held Sky's hand and kissed his hand and said sincerely.

Pai: Sky... I'm already blind in love with you. I can't see anyone other than you. Everyday you surprise me with yourself. How can I get bored of you?

Sky's eyes watered. But he asked one last thing he need to know to confirm. He has given in to the man's love but some insecurities are still lingering in his mind that just isn't leaving him.

Sky: And if you get bored of me ? What will I do then?

Pai came and sat beside Sky and held his face with both hands.

Pai: Sky, look at me. What do you think of me when you see me saying all this to you? Did you see any fakeness here? Because I don't fake no I can't fake my feelings for you Sky. I've never loved anyone in my life but you make me feel like I won't be a complete person if I can't have you with me here(pointed to his heart) and right by my side Sky.

Sky started sobbing at how sincerely Pai was saying his love about him.

Pai: Sky at first I thought I just liked you because you were stubborn and never giving in person. But the more time I spend with you the more I realise I don't like you anymore.

Sky looked at the man confused what is he saying. Didn't he just said he can't be complete without him?

Pai: I love you Sky. Can you let me be the only one for you forever?

Sky nodded he won't hold back his feelings anymore. He loves this man . Trust this man and can't live without this man.

Sky: I love you too P'Pai.

Pai pulled Sky's head in his chest and hugged him so close.

Pai: Then we're faen right?

Sky: Mm

Pai smiled then when Sky looked up at Pai he asked.

Pai: Can I have the permission to kiss you?

Sky looked at the burning love in Pai's eyes for him. His silence agreement with the permission make Pai close the gap and capture the petal like lips. They kissed. The sensation of kissing the loved one, they can feel like an electric shock. The love that's burning inside the heart is flowing through the kiss they shared. Pai moved his one hand and placed it on Sky's cheek and deepend the kiss.

When they pulled apart Pai looked at Sky who's whole face was red and his lips oh god he felt like those lips are pulling him towards it again. He peeked one last and kissed his forehead and connected both their head and looked into each other's eyes and shared a genuine smile .

---------------------------------------------------------

I haven't planned much about PrapaiSky's story so I write it closely match with the actual story moments but I cut some and added some imagination of mine.

Hope you all enjoying my story.

I'll keep writing

Keep reading this story and keep loving the boys guys

Love you all 🥺✨