2

"Ai Sky let's go we'll play there" little 6 years old Rain called his best friend while running near the fence of the garden behind their mansion."Be careful rainy and don't go pass the fence I don't want a punishment from Mommy and Aunt Fiat . You know how scary they can be" Sky said while following him."I know I know now come and change into your wolf" They changed into their wolf form and was playing hide and seek.

Rain told sky to count 10 and jumped passed the fence and ran towards the woods . When he was wandering around the woods his eyes glistened at the full moon. He followed the road streched right in front of him to see how far it goes until it starts deep forest. At that time some hunters were hunting some rogue wolves to sell in market . One of them saw rain and said the others " Look at the little beautiful wolf. We can make a lot of money if we can catch and sell it. Let's go and catch it." They all agreed and advanced to catch Rain. Rain didn't notice them until they were so close . When he tried to escape that was too late . They caught him and locked him in a dark cell. He got scared and howled for help.

On the other side sky was searching for Rain where he could hide but when he couldn't find him in the garden he panicked and called his and Rain's parents. They all started to search Rain everywhere and suddenly they heard Rain's howling from the wood . Leo's eyes darkened when he heard his baby's howl and he called his guards and went to the forest to find him. Fiat started crying when he heard the painful voice of his baby. Talay tried to calm him down while sky stayed with his Mommy and Puaen followed Fiat in the forest. "You better be safe" Sky said in his mind and sniffled. Leo and Puaen divided themselves into two groups and started searching for Rain.

The hunters took the baby wolf(Rain) into a cave and took him out , put a tight collar on him and gave him something rotten food to eat."Eat well little one so we can demand a good price" smirked one of the hunters. Rain felt nauseas seeing that food and twisted his face away from it and sat down . "Hah don't like the food? Though that doesn't matter. Aren't you a obedient one? That's good you'll impress the seller" saying that the haunter left the place for dinner. Rain was waiting for this moment . As soon as the hunters left him there he turned into his human form put off the coller and ran from there after turning again into his wolf form. Rain was a fast learner so turning back and forth from human form to wolf was a piece of cake to him. He ran as fast as he could to but he didn't know the exit so he randomly ran here and there afraid the hunters will follow him again. All of a sudden he tricked into a stone and fell on the ground. He bruised his knees and started crying there calling for his mom and dad.

In all this chaos he didn't notice the sky has clouded . Soon it started raining and he don't know what to do so he just sat there behind a bush, whimpering lightly. Then he heard some footsteps so he became cautious. He was afraid maybe it was the haunters. But he saw two boys approached him and when he looked at one of the boys he felt his heart got numb right in front him. He never felt like that. He wanted the boy to hug and comfort him but he was also scared maybe they'll hand him to the hunters so he whimpered and moved away from them. At that time someone scooped him up. When he looked he saw it was Uncle Puaen. So he hugged him closer and keep whimpering lightly. He heard His uncle was talking with the boys and they left soon after.

(At Lion King Mansion)

"My baby" Fiat cried and ran towards Rain "where did you run baby Mommy was so scared. Don't ever run like that" "Rain won't ever do that Mumma... hic...Rain's sorry...hic..." Rain said somehow between hiccups.
"Come here aunt will treat that wound" Talay take Rain from Fiat's lap and went to bandage him. Sky followed him behind."Rain are you okay?" He asked his best friend. "Mm" Rain said while sniffling.

After bandaging the wound he explained everything what happened that night and everyone was shocked to hear how he escaped from there. There son was troublemaker but a brave one too. They were proud of him but they forbade him to go to the forest alone again. After that he went to sleep with Sky but a certain boy never left his mind.

------------------------------

Chapter 2 complete

What do you guys think about it?

Leo and Fiat (from don't say no the series) is Rain's parents and Sky's parents are Puaen and Talay (from Vice Versa the series)

Do they match as their parents? Let me know?

Keep supporting my writing guys

Love you all

------------------------------

Side story:

At 2 am

Rain: That's how I wounded my knee

Sky: Well deserved

Rain: Shut up

Sky: You already told me 4 times that!!!Are you gonna sleep or want me to call the hunters

Rain: You're mean (covers himself under blanket)

Sky: And you're annoying (rolled his eyes seeing him hiding under blanket)