8

Prapai's Pov

"You have a meeting at 10 am then have a lunch meeting with a French businessman and then..." Before she could continue anymore I stopped her. Jesus how could my manager think I can work like a machine. Look at me. This handsome man need to keep his handsomeness too.

"Reschedule the 10 am's meeting I don't have so much energy to do all this" I said to my manager.

" But it's an important meeting Boss "

" Save me na " I said and quickly get out of my office. It's not like I can't handle all this work. My rut is gonna come in any days so I don't wanna risk frustrating myself too much from all this work to the point that I'll choose violence. I have to stay calm at any cost or it'll be a disaster for sure .

I came out of my office building and went to a store to buy some cold drinks. I'm already feeling so hot gathering inside my body . I have to cool down first. I brought a cold water and drank from this . Damn the hotness is still not going. I need to go home first...

But before Pai could reach his car knob to open the door his body started hitting up. He knows it's bad so he immediately called Venice.

"Venice my rut suddenly started can you come to pick me up and tell Mae too so he can prepare everything before I reach home" I told my cousin and gave him the location I was in. I saw a Ally nearby and ran towards it. I sat there and took a suppressant to stop spreading my scent further. At least for 30 mins . I guess Venice will come before that .

He was thinking all that when suddenly a smell of Cream with vanilla essence filled his nose. He never felt so less pain in his rut before this. He was feeling like he need this scent at any cost. But he couldn't get up from his place to search for the source of the smell. But he felt like the scent is coming closer to him. He waited for the person with such a tantalizing smell. When he saw him he felt like his wolf "Fort" was jumping in happiness and calling out just one word...

"Mate"
"Mate"
"Mate"

Though his rut started,he didn't completely lose his control over his body. He knows he's his mate but he have to be careful or else he'll scare that little soul. Then he saw that boy was turning back from there so he called for him in hurry with as much strength he has left to call out for him.

"Please don't go. Help me please" I said desperately. I needed him to stay . I needed him so much. He stopped on his way and asked"How can I help you I don't have any Alpha suppressant with me" . Hah I don't need any suppressant your scent is enough. He stood there for a while then came and sat beside me.

Eh? Did I say that out loud? Well that doesn't matter he's close to me now and I just wanna hug him nothing else matters anymore. I hugged his waist and pulled him closer and stuffed my nose in the crook of his neck. He leaned in my embrace. I felt so happy that he find comfort in my touch too. I didn't feel the immense pain I feel whenever I'm in rut. So is he the destined one for me? Even if he's not I'll make him my destiny.

Pai fell asleep while so many thoughts were circling around his head. When he woke up he saw he's in his room and Venice was sitting in front of him.

Venice: Hey how're you feeling now. You're not in pain like your other ruts that's surprising yk.

Pai's head wasn't absorbing the fact why's
"He" wasn't with him. He ignored Venice and started looking for the face he has fallen hard. Venice noticed that and said.

Venice: He's with uncle Arm and Pol don't worry.

Pai somehow felt relaxed but still he was feeling empty without him.

Pai: God now I know how you feel.

Venice raised his eyebrow.

Pai: Vency he's my mate. When he came I immediately understood that. I felt the pull like if he's not with me I'll drown. And my pain of the rut just disappeared like a snap when I smell him.

Venice: Do you know you're talking like a pervert?

Pai: That doesn't matter. I'm gonna court him.

Venice: So Nong Sky is gonna be my brother-in-law hmmmmmm he's a good guy.

Pai: His name is Sky? Wow Sky Sky Sky Nong Sky....

He felt good the way Sky's name twirled in his tongue. Venice was watching his cousin with a amused smile and then said.

Venice : Okay okay I understand you've fallen in love at first sniff now don't act like that . It's creepy.

They both laughed and Pai started to think how's he gonna make his little mate fall for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Wind and Sky battle is gonna start first 👀👀.

What's your thought guys??

Let me know in comments
See you in next chapter

Love you 😘❣️