52

Their training went harder and harder as the day passed. The running session they used to have now is comfortable for them so Porsche increased the laps and decreased the timeline to finish it. They reached the record time of swimming Pete have given them and now they're practicing how to free them from tied hands under water within one minute. They have gotten used to the sound of guns now and can shoot the bullets on the board that's why Kinn is concentrating on making them good in headshots. Arm was impressed how quickly Som and Ple have adapted the ability to hack someone's device or track someone's location and Rain Sky and Stop immediately figuring out what was happening wrong or right on the computer screen. They were doing pretty good in those trainings.

Vegas on the other hand trained Rain and Sky to use the current vibrator to make someone unconscious in just one blow and some tooth,nail pulling out tricks. At first that was kinda scary for them but after meeting some really shitty people whom were brought to the torture room during their training time, they had the urge to do pure torture on them so now they're kinda enjoying their training and having a from heart satisfaction thinking about those people that they can torture them to spit out the truth too.

The adults were really shocked and proud of these kids. They're learning faster than they thought they'll take time. They praised them all for their good performance and gave them a holiday to spend instead of everyday training.

Porsche: Boys I have to say something

Everyone looked at Porsche to hear what he have to say then he smiled and said.

Porsche: You guys really doing great than I imagined. I knew you guys are fast learner but didn't expected this fast. I'm really proud of all of you. So as for giving you a gift you can go on a vacation for one week

They cheered hearing the mention of 'Holiday'. Rain was excited. Finally he'll have some time to spend with his Phi. He said.

Rain: You're the best Mae. I love youuu.

He said and ran to hug Porsche. Porsche laughed and hugged back while Pete raised his eyebrow.

Pete: Ouuh ! What about my hug.

Rain ran to hug his Pete and others joined him too and turns out a big group hug.

In the evening when Phayu came home back on his usual time. Rain ran to him and jumped on his lap. Phayu dropped his bag and caught Rain with both of his hand and twirl into a round. He smiled when he saw the excitement on Rain's face .

Phayu: Something good happens Kitty?

Rain got confused and said.

Rain: How do you know?

Phayu chuckled and said

Phayu: Its all written on your face.

Phayu scrunched his face and booped his nose when Rain gave him a cute bunny smile. Rain was looking so smol and cute that Phayu wanted to squeeze him so bad. How did he managed to be this cute all time?

Rain: We got one week holiday for us to go to a vacation.

Phayu: Really?

Rain: Mm... We talked but decided to wait for you and P'Pai so we can all plan together.

Phayu: I'm okay with anywhere as long as I'm with Rain.

Rain blushed and hugged Phayu and hide his face in the older guy's neck. Phayu hugged him back and swayed them a little side to side.