50

The next morning Rain and Sky went to the training as usual. But they noticed Stop was tensed all the time. It was like he was thinking about something and he's lost in the thought. Som, Ple and Sky nudged Rain to go and ask him about what's happening. Rain was noticing him but he decided to ask what happened.

Rain: Stop? Ai Stop?

Stop flinched when Rain touched his shoulder and gave a 'huh'. Rain was startled at the sudden flinching.

Rain: W-what was that for?

Stop: Umm it's nothing.

Rain: Ai Stop...

Rain said and looked at Stop expecting a answer from him. Stop sighed and gave up.

Stop: Fine I'll tell but  I have to notify Khun Vegas too.

Pete entered the room while Stop was talking.

Pete: What you have to say him?

Stop: Mum... I heard something my dad said and ....

Pete nodded and said: Come with me.

Stop followed him . Pete took him in front of Vegas's office and knocked on the door. When they heard the 'come in' from inside they entered. Vegas smiled while reading the book when he smelled his mates phormones. He closed the book and looked at them. Pete went and gave a kiss as 'Hi'  on Vegas's lips then sat with Stop.

Pete: He has to say you something.

Vegas looked at Stop with a go on look. Stop hesitated a little then said.

Stop: I.. I...

Vegas: Stop you don't have to be scared of us you know that right?

Stop nodded and take a deep breath to calm himself down.

Stop: Last night while dad was leaving I was following him . Then I saw he bumped into Khun Vegas intentionally...

Pete got tensed when he heard that but he looked at Stop to continue.

Stop: Then when Khun left he said he'll snatch you f-from mom and  he...he will d-drag Khun into his b-bed again.

Pete paled when he heard that. His head flashed back to the past.

Stop: Mom are you okay?

Pete: I'm fine it's just some past memories.

Stop: But I don't get it how dad is involved with Khun Vegas.

Vegas: Wanna know what happened between your father and I?

Stop nodded with hesitation and Vegas started telling about what happened...

Flashback ( Author's Pov)

25 years ago

The Theerapanyakul family and Tawan's Father were business friends back then so
Tawan,Vegas and Kim were the crime beasts of Thailand back at the time. All the crimes behind the business they have to lead , was mainly their job .

At that time Vegas was deeply in love with Pete and Vegas was already determined to marry Pete.

Tawan didn't like the idea of Vegas and Pete being together cause he was secretly in love with Vegas for a long time. He confessed once but Vegas didn't take that seriously. So then they became FWB. He was okay with that but when Pete came into Vegas's life he changed so much and cut off the little dirty secrets they had. Tawan couldn't  take the fact Vegas was gonna lose out of this grip and gonna be someone else's so he played a very dirty trick.

He thought if he kill Pete there will be no boundaries between him and Vegas anymore and they'll be back to what they were. So as he planned he kidnapped Pete and took him to an abandoned area to kill him so nobody will know who killed him.

Pete could resist the kidnapping but that time he was pregnant with Venice. So he didn't fight back afraid he'll loose the child in his womb. But Pete always carried a tracker with him so Vegas can track him down where he was if he couldn't contact him. Also he always carried a little knife with him in the hidden pocket in his maternal jeans just in case. So when Tawan kidnapped him and throwed him into the car he immediately get rid of the rope that locked his hand(thanks to the main fam training) and took out knife and cut open his inner thigh and pushed the tracker into it and put on a band-aid. Though he was a werewolf but it takes longer time to heal a cut for a Omega than an Alpha and being pregnant he was the sensitivity of the body was more. The band-aid couldn't resist the blood flowing so it flooded his pants a little.

After reaching to somewhere the van stopped and they came to open the door and took Pete out and took him to a house. Tawan was confused about where the blood came from so Pete took the chance to waste his time to process any furthur of the plan. Pete started wailing

Pete: My baby you beast you killed my baby ugh.

Tawan : What baby?

Pete: You didn't know I was pregnant! Ugh your friend didn't tell you! Oh how would he...he doesn't know too.

Tawan: What do you mean by saying that!!

Pete: As it's my last day of life so it's better if I expose. This baby isn't Vegas's. I am stuck with him so I can have power but my baby I lost him

and Pete started crying.

Tawan: You bitch. Just wait I'll call Vegas and tell him everything. I don't have to kill you he'll kill him on his own.

On the other hand Vegas was tracking where Pete was when he couldn't contact him for last two hours. It never happened Pete ignored his call or text for that long and Pete told him himself if he doesn't respond him within 2 hours track him down so he's doing that and when he got the location he took some bodyguards with him and sped up to the place. While driving they heard all the talking Pete was having with Tawan. He was growling menacingly while he was hearing all the conversation. Everyone thought he was angry because what Pete saying. That time Tawan called Vegas and said.

Tawan: I'm giving you a location come I have a surprise for you.

He hung up and gave him the location. Vegas smirked at his phone while saying.

Vegas: Giving death address? So be it...

When he reached the location he acted like he didn't know anything so when he saw Pete was tied up in a chair while some cuts on his face, his eyes widened and tried to rush towards him but Tawan pulled him.

Tawan: Still going to the slut?

Vegas: What do you mean?

Tawan motioned him to look at the Pete's blood coated pant and said.

Tawan: You see that?

Vegas: What's that you did it!!

Tawan: No he miscarriaged.

Vegas: What!!! ..... Pete!!!! You were pregnant! But...but I never forgot to...use protection...from where did that baby come!!!

Vegas growled in anger. Tawan laughed and said.

Tawan : See I told you he's a slut. He confessed himself it's not your baby.

Then Tawan pulled out a gun and gave it to Vegas and said.

Tawan: Here kill him.

Vegas took the gun and pointed towards Pete.