35 🔞

Rain on the other hand didn't lock the door for P'Phayu to enter the room and went to have a beauty bath. He was chilling in the bathtub then he felt like he forgot something and was trying to remember what. When he remembered he rushed towards his bathroom door to lock it . But lucky Rain it was too late.

Phayu just opened the bathroom door and saw his boyfriend standing there naked and water dripping down from his body. Rain immediately covered his body with hand and squeaked in embarrassment.

Rain: P'Phayu get out !!!

Phayu looked at his boyfriend dazed with the seducter standing in front of him. He felt his body getting hot with the desire of taking Rain then and there. He smirked at his kitten and closed the door behind him.

Phayu: Opps

He steeped closer to Rain when Rain started going backwards. It's not like he's not ready to give himself to Phayu but he's scared what if it hurts? Yes Rain was scared because he knew this tiger is gonna pounce on him at any moment. And maybe this time his butt will hurt for sure. While going backwards his foot slipped. He was waiting for meeting the floor what never happened. He opened his eyes and saw P'Phayu has caught him by his waist and looking at him.

Phayu: Rain

Rain shivered hearing Phayu's seducing voice. He went numb in Phayu's hand when he picked Rain on his shoulder and went to the bedroom. He threw him on the bed and got the top of him.

Rain: P'Phayu...

Phayu: Shhhhh...... Say stop if you don't like it Rain.

Phayu stared at Rain's eyes but he didn't say anything. Phayu got that silent approval and looked at the pink petal like lips and kissed him passionately. Rain kissed him back. While kissing, Phayu pushed his tongue inside Rain's mouth to roam and taste the sweetness of strawberries. Rain moaned in the kiss. Phayu pulled apart and a string of saliva made it's way. The flushed look on Rain's face , the lustful eyes of him turned Phayu on more. He put off his clothes throwing them god knows where and went back on top of Rain just wearing his tight boxers.

Phayu: I've waited so long.*Kiss* Everytime I kiss you it's hard to hold back you know *kiss* Today Please don't stop Phi na . Phi can't hold back anymore.

He pinned Rain's one hand over his head and started kissing him from his jaw and trailing down to his neck and chest. Rain was squirming under him. His head was fuzzy and he didn't know what was going on in his surrounding anymore. His brain is focused on the kisses Phayu is placing on his body. The tender kisses that is the love for him and the kisses making his body go hot that he doesn't know if he would get a  pre -heat.

Phayu took one nub on his mouth and started sucking.

Rain: Phih mhhfh no-not th-there ngh...

Getting the reaction from his kitten he started sucking hard and pinch and pulled the other nub. Rain was moaning in pleasure and gripped Phayu's hair tight for more friction. The arousal make Rain lose control over his body and his hole started leaking wet when his phormones got stronger.

Phayu was teasing with his mouth on Rain's body while putting on the Condom but the teasing was so hard that he can't stand it anymore.

Rain: Just put it in

Phayu raised his eyebrow.

Phayu: Are you sure?

Rain: I'll chop you if you don't put it in right... ahhh

Phayu pushed into Rain without letting him finish his word.

Phayu: Such a sharp tongue huh..... *slam* *slam* *slam* what about this? Will you chop it off now?

Rain: P-Phi s-slow down a lih....mfh..Phi

Phayu kissed his watery eyes.

Phayu: Sorry kitten too late.

He started pounding into Rain and Rain was screaming his lungs out each time Phayu plunge hard inside him jabbing the prostrate in every thrust.

Phayu: I'm close...

Rain: Hah... Meh.. meh too Phi Phayu...

And with a loud moan Rain shooted his load and Phayu stuffed his essence inside Rain. And they started huffing from the hard exercise.

Phayu: Rain belongs to Phi na. Repeat after me.

Rain carresd Phayu loose hair and said.

Rain: Rain was always yours Phi Phayu.

When Phayu pull out of Rain he saw liquids followed and trickling down from Rain's hole. He thought of teasing Rain a little.

Phayu: Umm...

Rain: ??

Phayu: Rain what do you think about having children someday?

Rain: I would love to have but not now .

Phayu: But it looks like you're gonna be my baby's mom soon.

Rain as shocked: WHAT!!!

Phayu showed him that the Condom broke.
Rain freaked out.

Rain: Oh my god. What should I do what should I do now i haven't finished my college yet. I'm not even a graduate. How will I handle a baby eight now. What to do . What will I say to mom and dad. It's not like they'll be mad to have grandchildren but still everyone will tease me for having child this early. What should I do.

Phayu laughed seeing his kitten freaked out like that.

Phayu: Kitty, calm down. Nothing will happen.

Rain: How could you be do calm!!! You're gonna be a dad isn't it such a big responsibility this early!!!

Phayu: Rain I didn't knot with you . So you don't have to worry about being pregnant. And about being daddy I already am.

Rain: Oh

            Eh!

            Wha

             What the he.....

             When did you become dad!!!

Phayu: Why? The day I started taking care of you. It's the day started a responsibility for me being daddy right.

Rain: Oh... Daddy ....then I'll call you daddy?

Phayu's all blood rushed in between his legs again.

Phayu: Then I'll take care of you tomorrow all day.

Saying this Phayu dived for another round...........

___________________________________

Here some cream Rain get well soon 🏃🏃🏃