44

"This is tough " Stop huffed and lay down on the training room.

Rain gave him a told you look and went to Sky where he was sitting after the 100 laps run.

Rain: Did you do the task dad gave?

Sky: Almost done.

Rain: I'm done with it

Sky: Then we can go to Dad tonight.

Rain nodded when Porsche entered the room.

Porsche: Let's go today you have to learn to swim and how to get rid of tied ropes.

They all followed Porsche behind to the pool and saw Pete was there waiting for them in his swim suit. When he saw them coming he said.

Pete: Okay guys you have a target here. You have to cross this pool in and come back in maximum 1 and half min. It's your task for today. You guys know how to swim right?

They all nodded.

Pete: Good then 1 and half min . Make it a goal.

They all readied themselves and started their practicing. But it was too tough to cover the whole pool in that short time. After like 3 or 4 hours of training they somehow managed to do it in 2 and half min.

Pete was recording their times.

Pete: Not bad . We can make it faster. But that's enough for today. We can continue this tomorrow. Now go to the gym after half hour of resting.

Everyone devided the task to train the children. Porsche is in charge of Running and hand fighting, Pete is in charge of the swimming and all types of problems in water, Kinn is in charge of teaching them Shooting and how to break locks of any locker, Pol is helping them in body building in gym while Arm is teaching them basics about the CCTV and hacking. Kim is taking them with him to make them recognise all the corner of the city and be a master of founding any secret doors and places of any room. And at last Vegas is secretly teaching Sky and Rain to become a heartless to their rival with all ugliest methods of killing someone and sharp tongued with the one who'll try to mess with them.

They didn't complained about the hard training either. They discussed about the cruelty of their opponents and how heartless bastard of a person they are and how they're damaging their buisness and stuffs with the children. Their all days are booked with every training plus they have to practice and attend Uni too. Phayu and Pai on the other hand was busy with their Dads too. Sometimes they practice with others , sometimes they are in the meeting with their father planning about how they'll arrange their identity revelation ceremony and when in next month will be their engagement and the plan of taking the rivals down. They're often going out with their bodyguards to collect debt and catching the spy their rival is sending them and torturing them.

In all this busy life all they have the gathering time is their eating time with family and when they're going to sleep at night with their partner. Though they can't meet that much but they know to be happy for the rest of the life they have to sacrifice this time. But they're happy that after all this tiring day they can lay down with their mate comfortably snuggling with each other.

Rain and Sky became close friends with Som and Ple too. Rain, Sky,Stop, Som and Ple literally became a gang of the house. They named their gang "The chaos gang". Prapai tried to join the gang but was thrown out the gang saying he's too old to be a member of a teenager and early twenties gang. He sighed and went to Venice for a shoulder to cry how they didn't take him in the gang but Venice ignored him which made a little smack-fight between them. Childish but still their mates didn't allowed them in the gang. They have reasons though.

(A/N:They didn't take them in the gang so they can gush over their celebrity crushes. Shhhhhh guys don't tell Venice and Pai. Rain told me not to tell anyone but I'm telling you guys. Just don't tell Venice and Pai or this overly Possessive alphas.... I don't know how they'll handle their possessiveness)

When they were resting and talking about some college work. Stop excused himself to go to the washroom.

Stop: Guys I'll be right back.

Saying this he went up and headed towards the Door when he bumped into someone. The person's build is a little less masculine than him and he's same size at him but what hit him the most is the strong Musky Pine scent of the person. He don't know why but he liked the smell tingling in his mind. He snapped out of his thought when the person said something.

"Nong are you okay?"

Stop: Uh yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Sorry I didn't see you coming.

The person smiled and Stop felt like something is tickling in his stomach.

"It's okay. Next time see where you're going"

He patted his shoulder and went inside the training room.

Sky: Ouuuu Khun Mac you're here!!

Macau: Yes Nong. How's your training going?

Rain: Tough

He pouted which made Macau go aww and squeezed his cheek.

Rain: Oh what're you doing here ?

Macau: I came for P'Pete.

Rain: Mom is near the pool with Mae.

Macau nodded and went towards the direction.

On the other hand Stop's destination was long forgotten and went back to sit beside Rain.

Stop: Who's that?

Sky: He's Uncle Macau. Dad's brother.

Stop: How come I haven't seen him before?

Rain: He doesn't stay here much. He loves to travel so he comes back every now and then .

Stop nodded. He smiled to himself.

Macau is his name.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for all your wishes. My exam is over so I'll be writing new chapters and update.

As some of you guys requested to make a MacauStop story so I'm trying to make one . I hope you'll like.

See you in next chapter

Love you all na 😘❣️