37

The next day Sky and Rain went to Uni from the main family. Prapai has some work to do so he couldn't drop Sky. Phayu took Rain and Sky to their college and saw Stop was waiting for them at the entrance. At first Phayu was a little hesitant to let Stop stay near Rain but after spending some time with him he knows Stop actually is a good guy and he is caring about his friends Sky and Rain. So now Phayu is kinda relieved that someone is there to watch his baby and future sis-in-law.

He dropped them and Rain kissed Phayu's cheek before saying goodbye to his faen.

Stop: Eh people in love stinks

Rain: In a good way right?

Stop: Blrh.... Ouh don't smack me rain.

Sky: Thank god he didn't scratch you

Stop and Sky started laughing and Rain pouted.

Rain: Mean people. Come I need a coffee

Sky: Me too let's go.

They went to buy some coffee and stood in the line to order. All of a sudden someone came and stood in front of Rain in line.

Rain: Um excuse me you should stand in line where it has ended.

Som turned to look at Rain. Rain paled and didn't say anything.

Som: What's it? You were saying something?

Rain: N-nothing

Rain is still scared of Som. What he has done to him, has shaken him to the core. He didn't say anything else. Sky saw his friends uncomfort and said .

Sky: Phi you shouldn't break a line like that.

Som: I'm your senior!!! Don't you know how to talk with a senior huh??

Stop: But you don't have the right to bully a junior Phi.

Som didn't know what to say. It has already attracted a lot of attention. He stomped out of the shop. There Ple was waiting for him to know how he harassed Rain.

Ple: So how did it go?

Som: Stop came in the way I couldn't do much. I.. tried Ple.

Ple: It's okay Phi. Let me try once.

At lunch time Stop, Rain , Sky, Sig and Por went to the cafeteria to eat something. When they're all settled in their bench Rain said he'll treat them with drinks so he went to buy drinks for everyone.

When he was coming back he tripped and fell with the drinks that were in his hand and felt like someone poured some drinks over his head.

Ple: Opps sorry Rain I didn't see you were coming.

Rain has never felt like that in his whole life. His friends saw the incident and rushed to him.

Sky: Rain are you okay? Ple why did you do that!

Ple: But I didn't intentionally !!

Rain was trembling in humiliation and embarrassment. He wanted to cry but he hold his tears and said to Ple.

Rain: It's okay I know it's not your fault.

Saying this he ran towards the bathroom. Sky followed behind him. When Sky entered the bathroom he heard Rain sobbing. He went and knocked

Sky: Rain it's me Sky. Please open the door.

Rain opened the door and hugged Sky. Sky hugged him back without thinking his shirt was getting dirty.

Rain: I i felt terrible ai Sky. I have never been in this situation hick.... Sky, Why're they doing this to me. I neither stole Stop nor P'Phayu.

Sky: Calm down Rain. I know you didn't do anything. They're just jealous of you.

Rain: What if they torture me again!?? No I don't wanna feel that shit again ai Sky...

Sky: Torture!! What torture!!!

Rain froze . He realised his tongue slipped. He tried to avoid the topic.

Rain:  It's nothing.

Sky: Ai Rain will you tell me or want me to call P'Phayu right now?

Rain: No! Don't call him. It's a school problem. I don't want to get him involved.

Sky: Then tell me everything.

Rain told him about the night of his heat. How they kidnapped him and threatened him to leave Phayu alone even said to leave this place.

Sky's eyes widened. He was shocked to know all of this.

Sky: Why did you hide this from me! I oh god I need to inform the police.

Rain: Don't Sky I beg. I don't want to face the press. They'll ask scary questions. Pls na Sky. And pls don't tell anyone not even P'Pai or P'Phayu. It's all in the past. I don't wanna repeat history again.

Sky: Then how are you gonna handle this bullying?

Rain( mumbled): They'll eventually stop i guess.

Sky sighed. He has to stay cautious. These guys don't seem to stop soon. But he has to stay silent until Rain is ready to tell others. Of course he knows what traumas felt like. Rain supported him that time. He should do the same too RN.

Somewhere in a silent dirty alleyway

" Update"

Som: Um actually Phi

"So you couldn't do anything today. What about you Ple?"

Ple: I tripped Rain and dumped a glass of juice over his face

" Nice . I'm happy with what you did."

Ple: Then we are f-free for this month r-right Phi?

" Your performance doesn't do anything to let you not do anything for 30 days. It isn't even worth 15 days"

Som: But he c-cried I heard him crying in the bathroom.

"30 whips on you and 20 on Ple will work worthing this month"

Ple: B-but Phi.....

Som grabbed his sister's hand telling her not to say much.

They silently sat infront of the person they were calling Phi and a whipper came to whip them.

Slash

Slash

Slash

Som's back started bleeding from the whips. That person came forward and tilted Som's head to make him look at him.

"Now this is called satisfaction. You can go home now."

They got up with wobbly legs and bowed him before leaving... When they turn to leave the person said...

"Where's the thanking part huh!!"

Som: Khoh Tod Phi.

Then they both said in unison: Khob Khun na....

P'Gun....