45

After two weeks of hard training as Kinn decided he arranged the identity reveal ceremony of his sons. He invited all this trusted buisness partners and also the hirgher ranked Alphas and Omegas from the Thailand . The news channels were bombarding with the news of how the boys will look like. Basically about the revelation ceremony it was the hot topic of Thailand. Why won't it be ? They were like the Secret Princes of the Thailand. Kinn also invited Tawan so he can know there's gonna something else too.

On the other hand Tawan was suspicious since last two week. When Som and Ple returned to them he didn't see the fear in their eyes like before and that bothered him . He couldn't understand what was happening so he stayed alert all the time. One day He took them two to have an inquiry to know what happened when they were absent. They explained that when they humiliated Rain and Sky in college, the Theerapanyakul family took them to their Main house and beat them. That's why they couldn't come for some days. That made Tawan smirk and satisfied too and he even said they deserved this. But after that his trust in them like grew a little so he didn't shoo them when he was planning anything in front of them. Little does he know Som and Ple were listening to all the details and taking notes in mind to inform Kinn. So Kinn was almost getting lot of information from them that made him sure Tawan was the one behind all this things.

When Tawan got the invitation card Ple was there serving him his afternoon tea. She saw the card and played a trick.

Ple: Sir you're invited too!!

Tawan: Heh ofcourse. Afterall who's more majestic than me. They have to invite me.

Ple: But didn't you hate them? I..I mean I thought you hate them that's why you told us to torture Rain and Sky.

Tawan looked at the girl who was shivering in fear . He thought good the fear is back. So he said.

Tawan: You don't know Ple how fool they are .

Ple curiously asked: How?

Tawan smiled slyly: They're thinking if they invite me they can make an Ally with us? Haha well they don't know it'll be the starting of their end game.

Ple didn't asked anything cause she got what she wanted to know so she bowed and left the room.

That day when Ple came back to main he went to Kinn's office and told him whatever she heard. Kinn nodded and asked her .

Kinn: You're okay there right?

Ple smiled and nodded then left his office. Though they did something wrong in the past which was forced by others to let them do, the whole family forgave them. The senior couples really think them as their own child and treat them like their children too. Porsche and Pete told them to call them Mae and Mom so they did and now they're like the actual mom and child. Kinn and Vegas couldn't say they wanted to call them as their dads but still he give them everything like their own dad. Pai and Prapai treat and protect them as their own brother and sister too. There's no definition where one can say you have to be blood related to make one your own family member or your child. Loving and caring for the person as your own family is the only defination to define a family. So they're the family...not defined with blood but defined with heart.

(A/N: It can make some of the readers cringe how can it be so lemme explain before all this chaos Som really loved P'Phayu like his own big brother not in a lover way)

Kinn called all the adults to the meeting room to tell what Tawan said and they started discussing the assumption of what moves can Tawan make. They're super sure Tawan won't be that reckless to kidnap anyone in the Revelation ceremony. He'll meet there a lot of people and try to make a good impression about himself to them.
They'll let him do that and feed him the news about VeniceRain and PaiSky's engagement. So they did as planned.