4

Rain:Ai Sky yk what I met a Phi last night.He helped me to fix my car.He was so cool and handsome he can ...

Sky: Make any model shame about their beauty right?

Rain: Oi how do you know ? Did you met the Phi anywhere? Where did you meet with him? Why didn't you take me with you?

Sky: If you don't wanna get smacked then shut your mouth idiot. Where would I met that Phi of yours when i don't even know how he looks like? You've been saying about him constantly since last night. You didn't even let me sleep good.

Rain:Y-you're so mean ai Sky.(ಠ﹏ಠ) i was talking about the Phi I'm gonna follow as my idol and one day I'll be cool like him and propose Ple to marry me.

Sky made a there you go face and concentrate at his phone.
Rain noticed his friend is giving him no attention so he tried to snatch his phone but sky was fast on his move to understand what his idiot friend is trying to do so he moved his phone away and looked at Rain.

Sky: Do you know you're annoying too?

Rain: Why're so mean to me? Look at me do I look like someone to deserve this from you? Rain pouted at Sky.

He was looking so cute that Sky wanted to smile but he just rolled his eyes and shaked his head. At that moment Ple entered the room. That caught Rain's attention and he readied himself to approach her. She was talking with other friends then Rain went to greet her.

Rain: Ple how are you? Did you just arrived?

Ple just nodded and smiled awkwardly at Rain.
Sky started rubbing his forehead. How could his friend ask something that dumb question? Is this he's gonna court her? She's definitely gonna run away like that jeez. The professor then entered the class so their conversation stopped there and Rain went back to his seat beside Sky. After the class ended Rain again went to Ple to ask if she's gonna attend the frat party.

Rain: Ple will you go to the party the seniors arranged next week?

Ple: Yes I'll what about you and Sky?

Rain glanced at Sky who was listening their conversation and nodded his head.

Rain: Yes we'll go. Well will you come with us? I can give you a ride back home.

Ple: It's okay Rain P'Som said he'll pick me up don't have to worry . Then I'll be going. Bye.

Rain pouted and looked like a small puppy after the rejection.

Sky: Awww little Rain got rejected. That's okay Rain I'll company you.

Rain: I'm not rejected yet . You just wait and see how I'll make Ple fall for me.

That whole week Rain followed Ple everywhere asking if he can carry her bag for her, asking to have lunch with him, to drop her home or to go shopping with her after Uni is ended. But Ple rejected him everytime. Rain huffed and sat on the sofa of Sky's apartment.

Rain: Ai Sky she's rejecting me in everything. How to make her fall for me now :'(

Sky: We'll think about it later Rain let's get ready or we'll be late for the party.

Rain sadly nodded and got ready for the party. Their seniors arranged the party in a beautiful cafeteria and just looking at it can lift up anyone's mood and calm then down . When they reached Their seniors greeted then and told them to take their seats. They started to talk about their past school experiences and lot of things like how they're enjoying their freshers year and how they're liking the classes and stuff. At that time it started to rain cats and dogs outside.

Senior: Oho looks like the weather is giving some late comer a hard time.

Rain asked Sky: What're they talking about do you know anything about this?

Sky shaked his head and looked at the seniors confusedly.

That moment the cafeteria's door opened and a sudden coffee scent burst into that place. Everyone looked at that direction and saw a very handsome man entered the room . His eyes was brown like a hard brick of a tree but it was looking soft like a chocolate at the same time though somehow it was so hard that none will dare to look at that eyes . His eyes was screaming a roar of tiger and how Powerful his aura is to make anyone go numb.His cheekbones were firm and jawline was so sharp that can cut anyone's heart to that point that it start to bleed. His Apple hair was tied into a pony. Every junior was stunned at that God looking person. Rain however managed to stop gawking and said to Sky

Rain: Sky he's the Phi who helped me to fix my car.

Sky(stunned) : Really?

Rain: Yes , Sky .I'll thank him today properly.

Sky nodded and Rain looked back at the senior just entered. He don't know why his heart was beating so fast. Is it because he's excited to see that senior or is there another reason. He felt like his inner wolf was restless and somehow jumping in happiness to see that person. 'Why am I feeling like this? It's like he's pulling me towards him. What's wrong with my heart! Ai 'Noeul' calm down. Rain breathed deeply and thought of approaching him.

Seniors: Everyone clap for the God of the architecture "Phayu" ( clapped)

Phayu: It's "P Phayu" for you juniors and you guys are exaggerating about me stop it .

Seniors: Ohho someone is so rude...

"Y-you're Phayu?"

Phayu(turned and saw a little boy and his eye went stern): Yes I'm and it's P'Phayu for you. Btw who are you?

Rain got scared of that tone.He shuttered and asked

Rain: You don't remember?

Phayu: No?

Rain: Oh okay nevermind

Rain turned away from there. He don't know why but he was feeling like his throat was getting choked so he immediately came to his table and told Sky to leave from there . Sky didn't ask anything and just left with him bading goodnight to the seniors.

Sky( outside the cafe) : Rain what's wrong?

Rain: I don't know. When he said he don't remember me I felt like crying so I just left that place .

Sky understood that his friend has fallen for that senior in first sight but he didn't say anything about this to shock him and just patted his back.

Sky: It's okay Rain. It was a week ago incident maybe he can't remember because he had a lot of things in his mind?

Rain nodded and left that place with Sky.After that incident Rain didn't felt like going after Ple so he stopped that and 'P-Phayu didn't remember me' this thought occupied his little head.

After this incident one month has passed. Though Phayu has passed out of the Uni but he still had to go there to help his professors with some works and other stuffs. Because of Phayu's Uni visiting Rain had to see his face much more. He forgot about how he didn't remember him and just continued to admired that senior.

Rain: Sky Phi Phayu is so cool. Look at him how can he be so perfect? I'll fall for him if he keep doing this mess with my heart.

Sky: My dear friend you have already fell for him. If anyone look at you rn they'll surely know you're in love my friend.

Rain: Really? Is it that obvious?

Sky nodded and Rain blushed when he saw P'Phayu crossing the hall while looking at some documents.

Rain: He's so cool!

Rain squeaked in happiness while other students looked at him. He immediately hid behind Sky and blushed and sky rolled his eyes at the stupid behaviour of his friend.