40

"Rain!! Sky!! What happened!!" Stop ran towards his friends. The guards saw them and immediately called Arm to let them know the situation.

"Boss I think we found who's bullying Young Mistress Rain and Sky"

Arm: Stay there and keep an eye on them I'm coming.

Arm cut the call and and went to Porsche.

Arm: Found the culprit.

Porsche: I'll go with Pete. You go first and catch them.

Arm nodded and rushed towards his car with Pol.

Ple: P'Stop why're wasting your time with these sluts.

Stop: Watch your mouth Ple!! What the hell are you saying.

Som: Where is she wrong huh!! Don't you know this bitches are dating Prince Venice and Pai and still sleeping around with P'Phayu and P'Prapai? Or maybe you know so you're planning to have a good fuck from both of them .

Stop: What the fuck are you saying they're dating....

Sky grabbed his hand to stop him from revealing the brothers identity. Stop was about to say it but stopped in the middle.

Som: Oh so guess I was right .

Whatever they say he won't listen to them he has to help his friends first. He was about to leave that place with Sky and Rain then someone spoke out.

"Then I have to tell your brother you're fuckin with his ex!"

Stop: P'Petch what the fuck are you saying!(If you guys don't know Petch is Gun's friend)

Petch: He (pointed at Sky) was your brother's Ex Stop.

Sky immediately flinched away from Stop. What! Stop is Gun's brother! That means he came to take him back to the hell again! That's why he became friends with him!

Stop on the other hand was confused. He don't even know anything about his brother's love life. He knows how shitty his brother and father is so he left his home when he was in his high school . He don't wanna get influenced of them so he left and cut ties with his brother. It's impossible for him to know any of this. And he saw Sky scurried away from him.

Sky: Don't stay away from me. You came to take him back to him right?

Stop: No Sky listen I don't have any ties with my brother. I don't even talk with him.

At that moment Arm, Pol, Porsche and Pete reached the place. They saw Rain and Sky and Stop handed them to them. Everyone moved away as soon as they saw Porsche and Pete.

Pete: Who're they?

The bodyguards showed Ple and Som and they ordered to take them with him. On the other hand Petch Ran away as soon as he saw the Theerapanyakul family's members.

Porsche: Stop what happened here?

Stop: I'll tell you...

Rain: Don't bring him with us.

Stop was in pain . Why are they avoiding him when heard his brother's name.

Stop said in a pained voice: Rain..

Rain: Don't... I don't have anything to listen.

Porsche gestured Arm and Pol to take Stop with him and ask the whole matter and said the bodyguards to take Som and Ple with them and thus he and Pete left with a very vulnerable Rain and Sky.

(In main family house)

Porsche called Pai and Venice to come back home and said their boyfriends are not okay. They rushed back home and asked their mom where they were. They said both are sleeping. So they went to check on their babies first then came downstairs with a dangerous look in their face. Phayu's eyes has totally turned red in full rage while Prapai was growling with a very menacing way with his eyes turned black. Porsche and Pete know they can't hide what happened from them cause Boss and Fort is not in a sane anymore. They told them everything that happened at college.

Boss: Where are they

Porsche: In torture room

Fort: I'll kill them today

Porsche: Wait. Your father's are there .

But still both of them went towards the room. Their moms followed them afraid they'll actually rip apart their head. They want to do that too. But won't until they hear the whole explanation. Their gut feelings says those guys are not the actual culprits.

When they entered they saw Som was tied up in chain and in the next room they know there was Ple. Because she's a girl they called some of their trained ladies to handle her . They heard slapping sound from the other room and a crying.

Som was screaming.

Som: Pls don't hurt her. Beat me all you want but please don't hurt my sister. I beg you.

Som started crying.

Vegas: You think I'll let this slide because of your crying. You hurt the persons who're very dear to our family. I heard that you used to love Phayu. This is how you show your affection to the person you love? Then let me show you what I do to the person who hurt our loved ones.

He motioned a guard to whip him. But when he was about to start whipping Kinn noticed the mark of whips on his back.

Kinn: Wait... What's that mark on your back.

Som: It's nothing sir.

Kinn: Don't lie kid. We know very well how a whipping scar looks like.

Vegas: Come on Kinn will you let me torture him now? Why you always snatch my good moments.

Kinn: What the hell Vegas can't you see he was already being tortured?

Vegas: That's none of my business. He hurt Rain and Sky now he have to fece the consequences.

Pete: Vegas don't

Hearing the warning tone from his wife made Vegas stop and let Kinn do whatever he wants. Kinn untied the children and take them with him to the basement for a talk .

Kinn: Speak who was torturing you .

They stayed silent. Kinn sighed.

Porsche: Looks like we have to call their parents.

Kinn asked them for their parents number but they stayed silent. So Kinn called Pol to find information about them two. Pol was about to leave when Ple spoke up

Ple: We don't have parents....