47

Sky looked at his boyfriend while he came downstairs. He was looking damn hot . He thought about taking a photo of him but couldn't get after all the expressions he got from his boyfriend after seeing him in the suit. So when they were all in the Limo Sky sneakyly took a photo of his boyfriend while he was discussing with Venice. Rain noticed that and nudged his friend.

Rain(whispered): You should have become a photographer than a architecture phuen.

Sky: If you don't want to make your hair messy then shut your mouth or I'm gonna smack you.

Rain slapped shut his mouth with his hand with wide eyed looking at Sky. That got everyone's attention. Pai asked him.

Pai: What's it Nong?

Rain was about to say something but Sky covered his mouth afraid he'll slip out that photo thing.

Sky: Nothing P'Pai. He's messing around.

Pai raised an eyebrow in suspicion while Rain pouted and went to sit beside Venice and mouthed Sky 'Meanie'. Sky rolled his eyes and mouthed back ' Annoying '. They were eye-fighting. Venice chuckled seeing these two best friends childish behaviour and said.

Venice: Enough enough . Stop it and you stop being this stupid.

Rain whined: You're calling me stupid again

And pouted crossing his hand over his chest.

Venice smiled and whispered in his ears.

Venice: What I said before? 'Stupid' means 'Cute'.

Rain blushed hard and ran to sit beside Arm, Pol and Stop.

They all laughed at Rain's cute doing.

When they arrived Phayu and Pai wore their usual mask to hide their face. But today Rain and Sky wore mask too. They'll hide their face until the announcement of engagement ceremony. Just to suppress the questions they'll have after seeing their face and being together with the Theerapanyakul sons they wore the masks. And also to grow the curiosity of the news to know who the other two persons in mask are.

Arm and Pol stepped out first and shield both side of the car. At first stepped out Pai. After getting out of the car he held his hand out to let Sky take his hand. Sky took his hand and came out of the car. The cameras went crazy seeing what's happening in front of them. Pai held Sky's hand delicately and started walking towards the venue. Stop came out after them and started following them like their bodyguard. Then Venice and Rain came out of the car. Venice did the same his brother did and walked towards the venue too with Arm and Pol following them behind.

Press started questioning this two couples while they had to stop to say some words to the media.

Press 1: Prince Pai who's this with you?

Press 2: Chai Prince Venice who's this with you?

Press 3: And Why're they wearing mask too? Is there something we don't know?

Press 4: Are they your boyfriends or did you guys book this Omegas to attend this event with you.

All this questions are giving them headache and making them irritated too. But they have faced much bad situation than this so they said with a straight face.

Venice: You'll know soon.

Press 5: But we're curious Prince. Can't you say something to us ? Please say something.

Pai smirked that said: Don't you know curiosity kills the cat?

Then left the place and we r towards where their parents were. Rain and Sky's parents were there too. Rain saw his mom and ran to him.

Rain: Mama...

Fiat: My baby...

He hugged Rain tight and then let go and said.

Fiat: How're you doing sweetie?

Rain: I'm okay . See ? How I'm looking Mama?

Leo: Prettiest as always.

Rain : Dad!!!

Rain squealed in happiness and hugged his dad.

Leo: How're you little devil.

Rain: Oho dad don't say this name in front of Phi.

Venice: Why not I should know my kitty's all names.

Fiat smiled : Oh so Rain got a new nickname.

Rain was blushing by then. All his lover and parents together embarrassing him. He whined .

Rain: Ouuu enough enough now it's embarrassing.

He mumbled the last part making them all laugh.

Sky went to his mom and grabbed his hand while saying looking at his parents.

Sky: Mom, Pho how're you doing?

Talay: We're doing good son. Tell me how are you.

Puaen: He didn't do anything to make you sad right? I don't care who's he or what his status is. I won't bother to have a fight with him.

Sky: Pho don't he didn't do anything.

Pai: Pho don't worry. I won't do anything to make Sky sad. I'll do anything and everything that's in my hand. I promised to you to take care of him and it's a forever promise.

Pai smiled and went to shake hand with Sky's dad.

Puaen: I know. I was just making sure.

Talay: Oho so harsh way to do that.

Pai chuckled and went to give a hug to Sky's mom.

Pai: How're you mom?

Talay: I'm good son. You're fine right?

Pai nodded and smiled at him. Sky looked at the interaction of his boyfriend with his family. Sigh what a beautiful sight.

That time Rain came tiptoed from behind and whispered in Sky's ear .

Rain: Daydreaming?

Sky: Yes..... Huh? Wait.... Ai Rain....

Rain smiled brightly and ran to his mom.

Rain: Mom how're you ? Pho how're you?

Talay: We're okay Rain.

Puaen: Naughty as always eh?

Rain giggled and hugged him.

Rain: I missed you guys soo much.

Sky: Ouu how did you miss? Clinging to Phi?

Rain: Ai Sky shut up.

Sky mimicked him and Rain was ready to jump on Sky but Sky stopped from happening it.

Sky: Look Rain Pa is on stage.

Rain looked at the stage and saw Kinn went up to the stage for his speech and clicked his glass to get everyone's attention.

Kinn: Hello everyone. Welcome all of you in this event and thank you so much for making time to come today.

Someone from the crowd said.

" Of course. How can we miss such a important day"

Kinn: Chai. Today's indeed a very important day. To me. To my family. To you. And to all this Thailand's next Gen.