49

After finishing the event they went back to their homes. Going home means the Main fam went to the Major house . Vegas and Pete went back to the Minor house and Pai and Venice took their boyfriends to their secret wing. While going back with their boyfriend Rain texted Sky.

' Ai Sky I think I'm gonna give that to Phi today '

' I was thinking too! '

' really! Okay then tell me every detail tomorrow '

' Nosy as always. Fine fine. '

Rain smiled at his phone and then locked it.

Venice saw he was done with his phone so he said .

Venice: What made the kitty so happy ?

Rain : You

Venice: Cheeky huh?

He ruffled Rain's hair and focused on driving. When they went to Venice's secret wing Rain slumped on the couch.

Rain : So tired.

Venice: Then take shower and let's go to bed?

Rain: Mm...Wait!

Venice: ? What is it?

Rain: Rain wants to give Phi something .

Venice smiled: What is it kitty?

Rain: Then you close your eyes.

Venice did as Rain said. Rain pulled out the brooches he bought for Venice some days ago with Sky. But got confused about which one he should give first. Then he said to himself let's go with both.

He pinned both of the pins on Venice's suit.

Rain: There.... all done now you can open your eyes.

Venice opened his eyes and saw two brooches pinned on his suit. One with blue crystal and the other one is a little kitten arching its body .

 One with blue crystal and the other one is a little kitten arching its body

Venice chuckled and said: Kitty got a kitty brooch for me?

Rain: Chai so everyone can know you belong to this kitten .