21

Rain was preparing his mind to leave Thailand but suddenly something started to happen he didn't expect at all.

One day Rain was doing his work in the college. He sensed someone was coming towards him. He raised his head to see who it was and he paled when he saw Phayu was coming. He immediately picked up his things to leave the place . But before he could run away Phayu grabbed his arm. He started trembling. Is he gonna scream on him again? Please he have had enough he can't take the scolding anymore. He stuttered.

Rain: Phi p-please let Rain go.

Phayu: Rain...

Rain looked at the person. What is with the soft tone? He has never talked this softly with him. He was looking at the senior with surprised eyes then he said.

Phayu: I'm sorry....please don't be scared. Phi didn't mean to scold you that day.

Rain: But you did.

Rain mumbled but Phayu heard that.

Phayu: Phi promise to not scold Rain again na. Can Rain not be mad at Phi?

Rain: I'm not mad at Phi.

Phayu: I saw you running away

Rain: I thought you'll scold me again.

Hearing that Phayu was sad. What has he done to the boy. Now he's so scared of him.

Phayu: I promised na . I won't scold Rain again. Trust me.

Phayu blinked with hopeful eyes at the boy he knew he loved from the first day he met, either it's 12 years ago or just a few months he just knew he have loved the boy from the first sight. But oh some blind hopes some other people gave made him shake from his realisation. Rain nodded . Phayu's heart jumped in happiness.

Phayu: Let's go it's almost lunch time I'll treat you with some delicious food.

Rain: Phi you don't have to

Phayu: Come na na?

Rain looked at the man. Is he for real? How can it be possible he's acting like a child! Though the man done something bad but whatever he's doing now shaking his heart to the point that he'll fall in love with this man harder. Rain couldn't resist the cuteness. He agreed with a shy nod . God he's so cute Rain thought in his mind.

They had their lunch and Phayu drop him to his classroom.

Phayu: Then I'll go. Study hard Nong.

Phayu fixed Rain's hair and left the boy who was blushing like crazy. God what has gotten with the man. Then he remembered he has his soulmate and he was sad again.

Days passed Phayu everyday goes to college to have lunch with Rain wheather he's alone or with Sky and Stop he never miss his lunch time with Rain and he always drop him to his class too. On the other hand Rain's heart for Phayu started to soften again. He felt like if the man comes and proposes him now he'll marry him .  Sky looked at Phayu then at Rain with confusion that says 'What's going on here' and Rain shaked his head that says 'idk' . Stop was making gesture with his hand like '👉🫶👇' that made Rain slap the boy's hand and made him laugh hard. Phayu didn't like that Rain was closer to that guy Stop than him. But he'll try harder to make him fall for him again.

One day Phayu asked Rain.

Phayu: Rain will you go to watch movie with me today after Uni?

Sky was sitting beside him he whispered in Rain's ear .

Sky (whispering): He's asking for a date Rain.

Rain(whispered back): Shut up.

Phayu: You don't have to if you're busy.