39

Phayu took Rain back with him in his secret wing. He informed his family about Rain's situation and told them to be careful with their word choice. A little mistake can shatter Rain into pieces.

Everyone in the house was very worried about their little boy. They were very surprised and fuming at the person whoever they were trying to hurt their innocent baby Rain . They didn't send bodyguards for the last few days because they thought the training would be a good practice if they fell into small problems even though they were under their watch whenever they were outside. But they never thought someone from inside would try to play this dirty. They can't even ask Rain who they were . Rain won't tell them and instead maybe they'll scare Rain so they didn't dare to .

When Phayu took Rain with him he was totally fine all day. But he was scared to go to the Uni. So Phayu talked with the professors to let Rain have a break from Uni but he was studying from home. Phayu would drop Rain's work to college whenever they have to submit their work . But the main point is maybe Rain is okay the whole day but he'll mumble in his sleep until Phayu will wake him up and embrace him to sleep. One thing was good that he could sleep and Rain quite improved in his sleep than last week.

When Rain was a bit doing fine, Phayu suggested him to attend uni. He has to cut that fear out too. Rain thought to himself he can't just sit at home and do nothing . And he misses his friends too. So he agreed to go to college. 

So as he decided, Rain started going to college. Phayu never left him alone this time. He would drop him and wait for him to end his class and go home with him.

On other side

Ple: Phi it's almost end of this month.

Som: How much have to give them back?

Ple: 22million Bath

Som sighed .

Som: Looks like we have to hurt one if them again.

Ple: I don't want to Phi. They're really good person.

Som smiled painfully at his sister. Ple know this look . She knows they don't have no other choices. They have to do it or else.....
Ple shivered at the thought.

Ple: Then today

Som nodded and walked to his car and went to college with Ple.

They went and was waiting for Rain and Sky to come. They saw three cars parked in front of the college. From the first car came out Sky and Rain from the second car. They kissed and goodbye those whoever was in the car. Then they saw those two cars left and the third car went to the parking lot and two bodyguards came out and stand in front of the gate while keeping an eye on both Rain and Sky. And they saw something that made their eyes widened.

Rain and Sky never wore their bond chain on their outfit to show off they're the gonna be members of The Theerapanyakul family but unfortunately last night when they were playing truth and dare their Alphas dare them to show off their chain to everyone in the college. Sky and Rain knew it was not a dare at all they just want everyone to know whom they belong to but they can't lose their face to their Alphas so they took the dare.

Phayu and Pai took their boyfriends individually but entered the college same time so they won't have to wait for each other. They left when they saw their boyfriends entering college campus. But as soon as they entered Som and Ple blocked their way. Sky said them coldly.

Sky: leave our way

Som: Oh? But we need to know something.

Sky got confused what does he have to know now?

Sky: What do you 'Need' to know exactly?

Ple: Aren't you and Rain dating P'Phayu and P'Prapai.

Rain got irritated so he said.

Rain: That doesn't concern your business does it?

Som: Certainly! It does! This chains on both of your neck.

Hearing their commotion there was already a gathering. They were watching what was going on there. Almost the whole college campus knew that Rain and Sky is dating P'Phayu and P'Prapai but when Som pointed at their chains everyone gasped. Everyone in Thailand knows the rules of wearing a chain before marriage.

( I've said about the importance of the chain in chap 26)

Someone from the crowd said: That means the Theerapanyakul family's boys are dating them.

Rain and Sky could hear the murmur rising in the crowd . Som took the chance to lit up the  fuel.

Som: So that means you're courting either Prince Venice or Pai and still fooling around with P'Phayu. Such a slut aren't you?

Sky couldn't stand it anymore. He slapped Som hard and gripped his collar.

Sky: How DARE You!!!

Sky's inner wolf started growling furiously. But Ple pushed him away from his brother.

Ple: Who are you showing that attitude you whore!!! You're not different in any way than him.

There was a Friend of Gun who was watching this scene. He said out.

"I heard that Sky toyed with P'Gun before"

Everyone looked shocked at the guy who said that.

"It's true. I'm P'Gun's close friend. He was so heartbroken. Almost attempted suicide before of this whore"

On the other hand Sky was frozen to his spot hearing the name of his ex. What did he said! He toyed with whom!

That time Stop was coming. He saw the guards at the entrance so his face lit up his friends are here. But when he went close he saw a huge crowd. He called the guards to come with him. So they followed as they know Stop his their Young Mistresses' friend. But when they reach the spot they saw Sky was sitting on the ground frozen and Rain was trembling in his spot. He ran to his friends.

Stop: Rain!! Sky!! What happened!!