42

We have to teach some pests some lesson - Kinn said.

Kinn: As I was discussing with you guys since last three or four months that some French dealer is trying to backstab us, we got some people who was working for him and got the information that he is connected with someone from our country and showing the audacity to claim the fame. What Som said about Tawan saying some revenge through Rain and Sky if my guess is not wrong then I think the French dealer is somehow connected with Tawan. Their planning to take over our Kingdom but certainly they don't know that they are living our under the wings . One little notch and we will know something is wrong so I have planned that we should take them down before they could make a fuss. We gave Tawan his last chance but certainly he doesn't know how to live without doing bad deeds.

Vegas: About killing him you can live that to me. He has the desire to destroy my family well guess what I will destroy him.

Kinn didn't disagree with his brother this time. Then he heard a knock on the door.

Kinn: Come in.

Everyone saw it was Rain and Sky. Kinn asked them hurriedly.

Kinn: You didn't have to come. You should have take some rest.

Rain: It's ok Pa. You asked us in the meeting maybe it's urgent and we're fine now .

Kinn nodded and they say beside their partners. Kinn started again.

Kinn: It's good that you two are here too. Rain, Sky we have a threat hanging on our family's head. To erase it I need your help too. Can you do that?

They nodded so Kinn continued.

Kinn: We'll give you a target for one month of training. You have to be ready for an attack.

Sky: Okay but what do we have to do.

Kinn: You have to be kidnapped intentionally.

Rain burst open his room's door .

Sky: Rain listen....

Rain: No Sky anything else but not being kidnapped again!! You know I still can't overcome my trauma from that...

Sky: And you want to live with this your whole life!

Rain went silent after hearing that.

Sky: That guy Gun is my life's worst nightmare Rain. None else knows that much better than you! I'm trying to overcome my trauma why won't you try! It's not like we're going there without being a skilled person. Mae told us he'll give a hard training for one month Rain. Why don't you try not to become a scared kid.

Rain: I'm not scared...

Sky: Then what's stopping you!

Sky stormed out from Rain's room and banged closed his door.

Phayu and Pai heard the screaming. They were about to go but Porsche and Pete stopped them

Porsche: Let them decide on their own. It's their own mind decision. If you say them they'll do that for you but maybe won't overcome his trauma .

They understood so they didn't go and went back to their meeting.

Vegas: What did they say?

Pete: They can't make up their mind so give them some time.

Kim: Let them be it's their own mind's decision.

Kinn: Yeah you're right.

Thankun: So what's the plan.

Kinn: I have thought about taking the children into my care and proceeding with the plan with them. I will take all their responsibilities and in return of that they have to be our spy. I will ask them to do the things they were doing but this time both Rain and Sky will know about their move. Doing this they will be a trusted person. The other side is when they can collect information about Tawan's moves for us. Of course I will give them training too.

Kinn: And I will arrange the party of revealing Venice and Pai's identity next week and also announce their engagement ceremony next month. Venice , Pai it is the time to reveal. Are you ready for that?

Phayu and Prapai nodded.

Kinn continued: I am sure they will tell their spy to know about the news and they will obviously make that move to kidnap them and threaten us with their life. If Rain and Sky agree with the decision then it will help. If they get intentionally kidnapped, then we can track Rain and Sky to go to the main base of them. There we can end the game . Arm , Pol bring Som, Ple and Stop here.

Arm and Pol went as their boss said. They bring the kids into the meeting room. The intimidating aura of the room is too much for them . If I say they were not scared then I'll be lying.

Thankun: Don't be scared I don't bite.

Vegas: But you stab me

Thankun: ....

Thankun: I don't bite. Come here and sit with me.

They did like Khun said .

Vegas started asking Stop with his smooth English .

Vegas: Stop, will you regret it if I kill you fatheh?

Stop: Not a little bit.

Vegas raised his eyebrow. Stop continued.

Stop:He stole the only person I loved the most.My mom...he killed his wife with his hand . He's a beast.

Vegas: What about your brother?

Stop: I never counted him as my family member.

Vegas: Good. Will you be willing....

Khun: Can you stop with your English accent for once?

Vegas: Can't you sleep well at night if you can't irritate me?

Kinn: Enough you two stop it. Stop will you join us as a bodyguard? We will take all your responsibilities in return you have so give your life to us.

Stop agreeing with them and signed a contract .

Kinn: Som, Ple I will give you the money you need . Can you become our spy?

Som: We'll do anything to come out of the living hell.

Ple nodded agreeing with what his brother said.

Kinn: We have the same rules for you. Your life is my property now.

They agreed with that. And they signed the contract too.

Kinn: One more thing you guys have to be good friends first . I want team work not competition of teenagers.

They looked at each other and nodded then left the room.

Porsche: Arm Pol ready their room in the bodyguard's place.

Pol: Khrab .

Pol came out and called the kids.

Pol: Where are you going?

Stop: Umm home?

Pol smiled.

Pol: Take everything that you need . From now on this is your home.