10

( In Sunlight Clan )

Kinn and Porsche called Arm and Pol to know about the person who helped their son that day.

Porsche: Ai Arm that day you said a little boy help Pai to reduce his pain of rut right? Who was that?

Arm: His name is Sky. He's a very good little boy really. You're not planning any harm right Porsche?

Porsche: Noo!! Why would I !! He helped my son . We should thanks him.

Pol: I guess you don't have to .

Kinn: Why? It won't be like a good behaviour of a family.

Pol: No I didn't mean like that Boss. Pai already went there to thank him.

Porsche raised his eyebrow and looked at Kinn. Kinn was looking at him with surprise too. That's rare case . Their son basically leave everything to their parents when they have to thank anyone for helping their troublesome son out . Even if he thanks them he do that inviting the person in their house. But as for hiding his identity from normal people he leaves the thanking part to his parents. But it's definitely the rarest case. He went to the person himself!! Porsche asked Pol.

Porsche: Do you know where he lives? And which day Pai went to meet him?

Pol: Yeah after his run when he had the day off . He asked me for the location that day.

Kinn and Porsche looked at eachother and nodded in understanding. They looked at Arm and said .

Kinn: I need the boy's information about everything ASAP.

Porsche went to call Pete. He was excited to share the news with his best friend. As soon as Pete picked up the phone Porsche squealed and said.

Porsche: Ai Pete I have a good news.

Pete ( excited too) : What!!! You're pregnant!!!! Congrats phuen (note: it means friend in Thai).

Porsche: Meshaii (note:it means No) . The good news is Pai has found someone for him!!!!!

Pete: What?? For real!???

Porsche: If my guess is right then it is real.

Pete: I'm coming at your home rn.

Porsche: Yeah bring Vegas too. Maybe we'll go to their home today or tomorrow for a little talk and don't let Venice or Macau know about this. They'll definitely tell Pai and he won't let us go to their house.

Pete: Okay okay I'm coming.

Porsche cut the call and told Kinn that Vegas and Pete is coming. Kinn groaned hearing his cousin is coming but Porsche glared at him so he just smiled at him and nodded.
_________________
( In Dark Moon Clan )
———————————
Pete(shouting) : Vegas... Vegas... Ai WEGATH

Vegas: Why're you shouting babe I'm right here. ( Note: I can hear him saying this in his English accent 🫠🤧)

Pete: We have to go to the Major family right now.

Vegas: R-right now?

Pete: Yes

Vegas: What's the rush?

Pete : I'll tell you on the way. Let's go.

When Vegas and Pete was getting ready to go out Venice saw his parents are in a hurry to go somewhere.

Venice: Mumma where are you going?

Vegas: We're going to the Major f....

Pete(interrupted him) : Major business honey, Vegas can't handle it alone so I have to go with him.