30

That day Pai couldn't make it to Sky's room. The meeting was really urgent and the Italian dealer is acting so suspicious. They have to held a meeting after the meeting with the Italian guy. Pai texted Sky when he was done that he couldn't go that day and he should take rest eat properly.

Sky was actually waiting for Pai to come back. He had fun all day with uncle Chay and Macau. When the Sun set Pai's uncle Kim came to pick them up and left soon with them after asking about Sky's health. But when he saw the message he huffed.

Sky: It's not like I was waiting hmph!

He mumbled and went to sleep. The next day was last cheer day . A very important day that Sky doesn't want to miss. He wanted to invite Pai to go to the university with him. But it looks like someone doesn't care!! He immediately fell asleep setting an alarm to wake up early in the morning.

Next day

Sky got ready and went to the university with Rain. Though his fever was gone but still he was weak. He was really excited for the event. When they reached the university they saw Phayu was waiting there for them. He saw a smile formed on Rain's lips. He wanted to tease his friend a little. So he whispered.

Sky: See your husband.

Rain( blushed red) : Who husband who's husband we're just seniors and juniors.

Sky: Really 🤨

Rain: Ai Sky he has soulmate

Sky stopped when he heard Rain saying that. He knows this is not gonna be a pleasant talking anymore.

(A/N : This time is before Phayu's confession. That time Phayu knew about Rain being his mate so he was chasing after him. In my story PrapaiSky's story has started before PhayuRain)

When we come out of the car I saw P'Phayu jogged towards us . His eyes were smiling sparkles when he looks at Rain. Ai Rain are you serious he has soulmate? Well whatever if you think it's senior junior thing so be it. Sigh . Life so complicated. Where's the dummy. I wanna see my dummy now.

Sky was thinking when Rain shook him .

Rain: Ai Sky are you okay?

Sky: Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Let's go.

Phayu: I told Pai you'll join today's event so he said he'll be here in an hour.

Sky: Really?

Phayu: Mnn

Sky's inner wolf jumper in happiness.

No wait did he just jumped in happiness? No no no what before that. He said 'MY DUMMY' !!!!! what the hell is going on ai Sky ai... Ai Peat. What the hell is this. Sky mind linked with his wolf.

Peat: I don't know 👉👈

Sky: Ai Peat...

Peat: Ugh fine I like him and Fort.

Sky: Fort?

Peat: Yeah P'Pai's wolf 😙

Sky: Wha... Wait how did you meet with him?

Peat: P'Fort link talk with me when you were sleeping.

Sky: So that wasn't a dream?!!

Peat: Nope😁

Sky: I'm done with you😮‍💨

He stopped Peat from babbling nonsense and went to the committee club. But none let him do anything. Whenever he tried to do anything always there's someone scolding him. So he just gave up and saw them working hurriedly. He got bored and went to a room . He could feel his fever was coming back again. But he didn't want to go home.