27

Rain went to Uni next morning wearing the chain proudly. Whenever he sees the chain he can't help but remember about last night.

Last night (Rain's pov)

P'Phayu has confessed to me. God the love if my life want me to be his forever. Who am I to deny. After P'Phayu put the chain on me he suggested us to have dinner. Ooh my he even arrange my all favourite dishes. Does he wanna melt me in his love. Not that I'm complaining. But it's too much to take for my little heart. I put my hand on my chest and rubbed my heart. P'Phayu saw that and ask me worriedly.

Phayu: What's wrong Rain? Are you feeling sick?

Rain: No no I'm just soo happy.

P'Phayu smiled at me. Ouf his smile will be the death of me ahhhh. He served me the food and I started eating. The food is so delicious!!!! Phayu waited for me to taste the food and ask me.

Phayu: How's it Rain?

Rain: Aloy maaak ( meaning: Very delicious)

He grinned brightly and we started eating. Sometimes I feed him and sometimes he feed me. This how we ended our dinner. After finishing dinner he got up to do the dishes but I insisted and went to do the dishes. When I was washing the dishes he came and wrapped his hands around my waist.

Phayu: Who's that beautiful boy?

Rain: Vency's Kitty.

I giggled after saying that. I heard P'Pai to call P'Payu Vency sometimes and he got mad at him. I wanted to tease him but ouuh? What's that he's smiling?

Rain: Ouh you're supposed to be mad .

Phayu: Why should I?

Rain: Cuz I called you Vency? You always got mad at Phi Pai.

Phayu: Chai I got mad at him but when you called me Vency it's cute.

He rubbed his nose on my neck and planted a kiss there. My breath hitched .

Rain: P'Phayu what're you doing. I'm washing dishes. Let me go or the plates will break.

Phayu: Rain.... Will you let Phi sleep with you today?

Rain didn't know what to answer now. He don't want to refuse the man anymore but what if.

Phayu: I promise I won't do anything until Rain is ready.

Rain: Then we can cuddle tonight.

Phayu: Really? You'll let me sleep with you?

Rain: Ummmm.

Phayu kissed Rain's ear.

Phayu: Khob khun na Kitty.

I hummed. P'Phayu went to ready the bed for us to sleep. I quickly finished rinsing the dishes and went to the room. I saw P'Phayu was leaning against the bed's headboard and typing something on his computer. He saw me and closed his computer.

Phayu: Let's brush our teeth.

I followed him to the bathroom. He placed the paste on both of our brush. I started brushing my teeth and saw him looking at me and smiling.

Rain: Whayeyamiminhaf (What're you smiling at)

Phayu: Akiyyen ( A kitten)

He messed my hair and went to rinse his mouth. After he finished I rinsed and look at the mirror.

Phayu: Lemme check.

Rain: Check what.

Phayu: How many teeth you have .