38

Rain was not in the mood to go to Phayu's house after the incident in Uni. He's afraid Phayu will know just by looking at him. But Rain doesn't want anyone to know. He's not ready to tell about this yet . So he texted Phayu.

"P'Phayu I'm going home today. I miss Mama and Dad"

"Okay I'll take you"

"It's okay Stop said he'll drop me"

"Uh okay"

Phayu was confused. What happened all of a sudden? Rain never denies him whenever and wherever he goes with him. Is he okay?It's okay when Rain will feel like it he'll tell on his own if something is not okay. Phayu will wait for him.

Rain saw Phayu said okay so he put back his phone in the bag. Stop was driving and he saw Rain's sad face. He saw it since lunch time but didn't dare to ask.

Stop: Are you okay Rain?

Rain: Yeah I'm fine

Stop: Are you sure? After going into relationship with P'Phayu you never said anyone else to take you home neither you stop him from picking you up in this last four months Rain.

Rain: I.. I am not ready to talk about some matter with P'Phayu. If he stay with me rn I'm sure he won't ask but he would worry . I don't want him to worry and maybe I'll tell him right away and that'll create a huge disaster. So...

Stop nodded and didn't ask about it anymore. His friend needs to clear his head.

............................

One week passed Rain didn't contact Phayu neither texted him nor replied to his texts. Phayu was worried about what happened to his baby? Did he do something wrong to make him not talk with him? No it can't be that he's mad for teasing him about their love making during breakfast in front of his parents right? Phayu couldn't think straight anymore. He miss his Kitty. He needed to see him, feel his warmth and smell his strawberries.

Phayu told his parents that he's going to Rain's home. Pete and Vegas was worried for the little boy too. What happened to their kitten all of a sudden. At first Pete thought Venice did something wrong with him again so he went to scold him but he saw his son his worried too so he didn't say anything. When Phayu said he's going to Rain's home they were kind of hopeful maybe he'll bring the little kitten with him this time. They miss him too.

Phayu texted Rain before going to his house. Rain immediately tried to fix himself and stand in front of bathroom mirror practicing to smile. He have to fake he can't let Phayu know he couldn't sleep at nights in this whole week because of the dreams of being kidnapped and couldn't eat properly. He put on some makeup to cover the dark circles under his eyes and went downstairs when he heard the doorbell rang.

Rain saw his parents were talking with Phayu . He went and sat beside his mom smiling at Phayu. As soon as Phayu saw Rain his face lit up but he saw Rain didn't sit beside him. He was a little sad about that. He wanna hug his baby so bad. When he was done talking with Leo and Fiat he excused himself and went to Rain's room with Rain following him behind. When they were at Rain's room Phayu locked the room and turn to his boyfriend.

Phayu: Kitty... What's wrong ? Are you sick or something baby?

Phayu came close to touch his Rain but Rain was like in a daze of fear. He flinched away from Phayu. Phayu on the other hand was shocked and hurt a little.

Phayu: Rain did Phi do something bad to you? I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Rain: No ni Phi don't say sorry nothing is wrong I'm...I...I just

Rain couldn't say much his lips started wobbling. Phayu rushed to Rain and hugged him.

Phayu: It's okay Rain you don't have to say anything right now.

Rain: I'm sorry...

Phayu: It's okay it's okay I'm here for you no matter what. Phi will always be with Phi. Please don't cry na. It's okay.

Rain sobbed for some time and then he stopped. Rain was sitting on Phayu's lap while he was calming his boyfriend.

Phayu: Rain will you come home with me today?

Rain: I don't want Phi to be worried

Phayu cupped Rain's face and make him look at his eyes.

Phayu: Rain you're my boyfriend love of my whole life and my mate and my soon to be wife . If I can't stay with you in your hard time then what kind of a partner I am? And I'll be more worried if you don't stay with me and let me take care of you.

Rain didn't know what to say or how to insist Phayu.

Phayu: I love you Rain. I love you in both the most beautiful to most ugly moments of life and everything. Rain please come with me. I can't stay stay without you in my arms.

Rain hugged Phayu tightly and Phayu hugged him back too kissing his head and sniffing Rain's scent. He missed this so much.

Rain: Okay

Phayu: Hm?

Rain: I'll go back with Phi.

Phayu smiled and kissed Rain's forehead then looked at his lips and then his eyes. Rain took the lead to kiss Phayu first and they shared a very passionate kiss.

Rain: I love you too Phi

Rain mumbled in the kiss and Phayu smiled in the kiss. How can he stay one day away from him.

They spent the day in Rain's house . After dinner Phayu said he'll do the dishes and went to the kitchen. Rain sat there talking with his father when Fiat came to the kitchen.

Fiat: Venice I want to say you something.

Phayu: What's it mom?

Fiat: It's about Rain.... He hasn't slept for last whole week. I heard him crying everynight saying someone to help him. I also I heard him saying 'I promise I will leave P'Phayu alone and leave Thailand please let me go na please.' I... I don't know how Venice, my child is...his trauma is back. But now it's in more scary way. Sometimes he will scream out for me....sometimes for you . He doesn't even know what he's babbling. I...

Fiat started crying. Phayu's heart pained hearing Rain's situation. He calmed his mother in law and said he'll take care of his son with everything he has.Whatever the reason making Rain suffer. He'll show them the most dangerous life to shiver at every moment. Phayu promised to himself.