48

"To me. To my family. To you. And to all this Thailand's next Gen." Kinn continued.

The press was taking photos and recording what he was saying silently.

Kinn: Today is not just a revelation celebration there's another thing we'd like to share with you.

A little murmur raised in curiosity. Kinn Heard and said.

Kinn: I'll tell you soon. Now Pai , Venice come here son.

They were sitting on their table with Rain, Sky and other family members. They got up and went to the stage.

Kinn: It's the time you're waiting so eagerly right? Put off your mask today .

At first Pai showed his face with a bright smile. Everyone gasped after knowing who Pai was. Then it was Venice who removed his mask and another gasp was heard from the crowd. Literally the whole of Thailand was watching the revelation ceremony updates. The Uni students screamed when they came to know Venice is actually their Senior or friend or junior Phayu. On the other hand Pai who was in a Business company. He was well known but nobody knew HE was Pai.

After removing their mask Pai greeted everyone happily. Venice smiled at his brother and looked at the audiences.

Kinn: Meet Theerapanyakul family's two sons Pai and Venice

Kinn: Meet Theerapanyakul family's two sons Pai and Venice. I heard a lot of questions while we came here but couldn't answer them. You can ask now what you wanna know.

Kinn gave the press permission to ask anything. So they started questioning what they wanted to know.

Press 1: Why did you guys hide your identity till now?

Pai: Because we wanted to mix with commoners and enjoy life as a normal person.

Press 2: Then Why're you revealing now? Won't it bother that you can't stay as a commoner anymore?

Kinn: It's time for them to take over our family business so now they can't deal with everyone behind the mask can they? Sooner or later everyone has to know this. So it's better to say than be surprised in the future by some sneaky photos.

Verry Understandable.

Press 3: So you're gonna retire from family business?

Kinn: No. But they'll join us too.

Press 4: What if your rivals try to harm Prince Pai and Venice?

Kinn smiled: We know how to deal with it.

Press 5: We also saw two boys entering with Prince Pai and Venice wearing masks too. Who are they?

Porsche came forward and stood beside his husband.

Porsche: There's good news . I think you can guess but lemme announce the good news to everyone. Rain , Sky come to the stage.

Rain and Sky went to the stage and stood beside Porsche. Venice and Pai went forward and took their boyfriends hand and led them to the centre of the stage.